MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The ironic part about all this is AEW stans calling Max a rat, ratted to the mods to get him outta here.

:dead:

Honestly if this is what they want, then its no point being in here. This place fukking sucks now. So I am not even going to climb this branch no more. This shyt is beyond Max, its just the simple fact that folks whining about a poster, but let the following slide:

• Passive aggressive tones
  • Posters calling posters autisitc
  • Posters telling folks to drink bleach
  • Random negs and so forth because of another man or promotion
If that's what the TSC going to be as far as double standards, then it can cac away amongst the neckbeards and etc. The real ones from all sides of the coin know where ya marsupial will be at. But I'm tired of the frat boy dikk eating in here because "mah Dub honor".

So on that note...peace:

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Honestly if this is what they want, then its no point being in here. This place fukking sucks now. So I am not even going to climb this branch no more. This shyt is beyond Max, its just the simple fact that folks whining about a poster, but let the following slide:

If that's what the TSC going to be as far as double standards, then it can cac away amongst the neckbeards and etc. The real ones from all sides of the coin know where ya marsupial will be at. But I'm tired of the frat boy dikk eating in here because "mah Dub honor".

So on that note...peace:

See you in a couple of days complaining about something else breh, you know you can't help yourself :bryan:
Lets keep it a buck, The Coli consists of 80 percent rat, 20 percent informant, and 10 percent real ones. The real ones are the ones that treat this forum shyt like 0s and 1s. Hell I could had ratted on a poster telling me to drink bleach over another man, but I am one of those folks that like to watch the chair get kicked and legs dangle if you know you know :wow: :sas2:
:dead: at koalas getting their math classes from Scott Steiner videos :bryan:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

So on that note...peace:

I'm sorry but this rant is :mjlol:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
If I would have known before that posting personal information like that would get a permaban I would have reported his bytch ass long ago for posting personal information about me.

fukk that scared little bytch ass white boy. It's funny seeing all his groupies posting and crying about that little hoe getting banned like a bunch of crybaby losers. All kinds of sand in their vaginas

:mjlol:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

So on that note...peace:

Cool take your chlamydia elsewhere. Probably got it from p*ssy ass Max. Nasty creatures.

:scust:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Lets keep it a buck, The Coli consists of 80 percent rat, 20 percent informant, and 10 percent real ones. The real ones are the ones that treat this forum shyt like 0s and 1s. Hell I could had ratted on a poster telling me to drink bleach over another man, but I am one of those folks that like to watch the chair get kicked and legs dangle if you know you know :wow: :sas2:
Wtf kinda math is that?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
TSC really hit a low point with this thread being as long as it is and the spin off threads it started