MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've observed on other forums posters getting other posters information whether it be contact info or social media and they just endlessly harassed that person to no end and it usually all started because of a petty disagreement between two or more posters and then escalated further. It's always flabbergasted me how it can escalate to that point, and I've always thought that was such a timorous and childish move. I didn't hate Max like a lot of people, but if you can't keep it on the forum, then you're a p*ssy in my book. :yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
original.gif

Man that's some bullshyt dude. Free the guy. Dude maybe a shytlord, but had the TSC popping.

Now its back to the basics :francis: .

Fitting to watch some DDT, holla at me when there's some ICOPRO favored leaves or some shyt.
Yea, TSC is trash without him. I like that AEW botch thread. shyt turning into ***** or some shyt in the subforum.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yea, TSC is trash without him. I like that AEW botch thread.

Yeah...this is the only poppin part of the TSC sadly. The irony that this shytpost thread is no different from the Stinks thread. Also as if Max is the ying to the yang of the TSC. Heads wanna hide the fact that shytlords like DaKing and em add that twang of fukkery to keep shyt engaging. Otherwise, its just a boring neckbeardish wrestling spot with a sprinkle of black topics ala Resetera:scust:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
AEW stans THE WORST. On Twitter they get ppl suspended n banned who criticizes AEW. Now it’s spread to message boards to get ppl banned who criticize AEW. Grown ass men acting like sassy little girls.
Yea, them fans sound like a bunch of LGBTQIA pussies. I tend to stray far from heavy criticism of them weirdos and just laugh. After seeing what some of these cac neckbeards look like that max exposed, I just look at their post like :picard:and keep it moving.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yeah...this is the only poppin part of the TSC sadly. The irony that this shytpost thread is no different from the Stinks thread. Also as if Max is the ying to the yang of the TSC. Heads wanna hide the fact that shytlords like DaKing and em add that twang of fukkery to keep shyt engaging. Otherwise, its just a boring neckbeardish wrestling spot with a sprinkle of black topics ala Resetera:scust:
The world needs heels to create a system of checks and balances. Without them, it'll be nothing but a bunch of 🐈.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

The ironic part about all this is AEW stans calling Max a rat, ratted to the mods to get him outta here.

:dead:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was about a month away from putting him on ignore forever too. I was gonna wait for the MJF return then treat him like da king.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

So then stop posting here :mjlol: