Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
GloriousCalculatingHookersealion-max-1mb.gif

Yo what the fukk did I miss this weekend?? :dwillhuh:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The AEW Stinks thread became the default AEW discussion thread for me….there was no other thread discussing AEW to that extent and it was funny in some cases.

Was Max a weirdo? Yeah he was. My impression was that dude takes this shyt way too seriously and do too much. On the other hand, I liked that he posted news and updates. But after hearing what he did in his past? I can’t stand by that.

I think dude needs help with whatever he dealing with. shyt is just pro wrestling at the end of the day. It’s not like the NBA or the NFL where it’s a legitimate sport where the outcome of wins/loses matter and $$$$ is on the line.

I love wrestling but I’m not gonna be spending hours upon hours online arguing with random folks about why this wrestler is better than that wrestler or this company is better than that company and then threaten them over it.

But some folks just go overboard with they’re fandom and get too emotionally invested into it that they lose sight of reality and thats what happened to Max.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The AEW Stinks thread became the default AEW discussion thread for me….there was no other thread discussing AEW to that extent and it was funny in some cases.

Was Max a weirdo? Yeah he was. My impression was that dude takes this shyt way too seriously and do too much. On the other hand, I liked that he posted news and updates. But after hearing what he did in his past? I can’t stand by that.

I think dude needs help with whatever he dealing with. shyt is just pro wrestling at the end of the day. It’s not like the NBA or the NFL where it’s a legitimate sport where the outcome of wins/loses matter and $$$$ is on the line.

I love wrestling but I’m not gonna be spending hours upon hours online arguing with random folks about why this wrestler is better than that wrestler or this company is better than that company and then threaten them over it.

But some folks just go overboard with they’re fandom and get too emotionally invested into it that they lose sight of reality and thats what happened to Max.

You describing bro as the wrestling version of Stan & Tony Khan is his Eminem :mjlol:

EMINEM_STAN.jpg

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
it ain't a coincidence everyone in here complaining had the highest amount of posts in the Stinks thread :pachaha:

i'd be mad too if hundreds of my posts got tossed in the bushes all cause the OP got caught snitching behind the scenes :wow:
Sad to see a bunch of people sticking up for a snitch. Can't trust these people. Put them on a watchlist.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
nikkas talking about how TSC is gonna become an AEW echo chamber, yet there are only 7 AEW/AEW adjacent threads on the front page. Out of those 7,

3 of them are troll threads.
1 of them is the official Rampage thread in which everyone is talking about how much it sucked.
1 is about the game which most agree looks like ass.
1 is pointing out some gay shyt.
And 1 is an appreciation thread for one of the women.

But echo chamber, right? All over one person getting banned and two threads (one of which was a WWE troll thread by the way) getting bushed.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You describing bro as the wrestling version of Stan & Tony Khan is his Eminem :mjlol:

EMINEM_STAN.jpg

the morning rain clouds up Max's windowwwww
and he can't seeeeeee at all
and even if he could it would all be gray, Tony's picture on his walllll
it remiiiiiiiiiiiinds him that it's not so bad
being banned ain't bad at all :mjcry:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
nikkas talking about how TSC is gonna become an AEW echo chamber, yet there are only 7 AEW/AEW adjacent threads on the front page. Out of those 7,

3 of them are troll threads.
1 of them is the official Rampage thread in which everyone is talking about how much it sucked.
1 is about the game which most agree looks like ass.
1 is pointing out some gay shyt.
And 1 is an appreciation thread for one of the women.

But echo chamber, right? All over one person getting banned and two threads (one of which was a WWE troll thread by the way) getting bushed.
WWE stans always looking to be a victim. Not surprising when their wrestlers like Sasha Banks are too disgusted by them to even want to stand within 10 feet of them
:russ:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Sucking teeth like a Jamaican lunch lady when you ask for more oxtail. But these Cacs wouldn’t know anything of that sort. nikkas brag about getting nikkas banned and going to drink vegan beer and yoga. Life’s about regression in these parts.

These cacs a bunch of hoes. I been knew what time it was when I see them caping for Tony Khan booking all the black wrestlers like shyt.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bruh, we’re not in the streets. You yourself said you imagine most posters here to look like fat neckbeard cacs. When I used to be a mod we’d have reports coming in every 5 minutes.

How many times did we not see max say “reported :umad:” because the marks had been doing the same to him. Now y’all wanna act like it was some type of big revelation.

I always thought bro was joking honestly, I didn’t think he was actually reporting nikkas

It’s really just wild funny because he was really moving like 6ix9ine telling the whole world to sick his dikk on some aggressive shyt but sending the feds incriminating evidence on the side

:bryan:

I’m still with freeing bruh tho. Mainly because I ain’t shyt and enjoy the chaos he creates. Long as he don’t tell on me