MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bushing the threads is wack af. This forum is dead. Neckbeard invasion ruined the collective vibe. Watch parties ain't even a thing. People getting their Gresham on(I don't believe he did this) posting worked accomplishments to prove their favorite wrestlers are better than others. Arguing ratings for companies they don't even watch themselves.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
BTW did you see that incredible comeback @Not Even a Koala came up with? He changed my name from Wolfpac to Wolfcac! I bet his mommy came up with that because we know he has the combined IQ of a half eaten Milky Way. I appreciate the comeback, better luck next time!

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Good riddance. He ruined TSC. fukk him.

I don’t understand going to extremes to try and expose someone’s race. Is all of TSC suppose to be nothing but black men? It makes no sense. i never cared about personal details of strangers that i discuss topics with on the internet. Ever. I just log off and live my life. I’m black, but why should I care if an anonymous stranger online discussing wrestling is too. It’s pro wrestling lol I assume at least half y’all is white.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

I don’t understand going to extremes to try and expose someone’s race. Is all of TSC suppose to be nothing but black men? It makes no sense. i never cared about personal details of strangers that i discuss topics with on the internet. Ever. I just log off and live my life. I’m black, but why should I care if an anonymous stranger online discussing wrestling is too. It’s pro wrestling lol I assume at least half y’all is white.
I’ve always assumed this forum probably lacks the most melanin on the boards. :yeshrug:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

I think because this is a sub forum on a rap message board, it’s assumed that most of us are black

But that hasn’t been the case in forever.. it’s why I get bothered when y’all start calling guys like Booker racially charged phrases like Bootlicker and c00n - because I know it’s likely coming from the finger tips of a white person. That’ll never sit right with me

:manny:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bolded is what I mostly read on the stinks/reeks thread. For every troll post, there's a super serious response of someone getting mad or doing a bad job at trolling and it just reads like they serious as fukk. I don't find the funny fukkery that makes TSC, TSC in those threads, I find the same obsessive people that argue over stupid shyt in Twitter or Reddit.

Live shows threads is were the real TSC fukkery continues to (mostly) reside. Sometimes there's threads were everyone is in on the joke or at least it doesn't turn into a lame AEW vs WWE discussion, and most of those back and forths are rarely funny to me. It's nothing like TNA vs WWE or the dozens of stan wars we've had over the years were fukkery was the focus of most of the arguments. Nowadays it's very clear the focus is to get 3-7 people riled up so they can reply and get "mad" :russell:

And @Universal Koala is Puro Gang, breh just having an excursion overseas so he can find his love for wrestling again...and even still, he can't help but go back to DDT over and over again :dame:

:mjcry:Technically they have Noah as well, so its two for one:mjgrin: