RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Max had these cac neckbeards triggered :russ:

I love trolling y'all incels crackers

The dikk eating is CRAZY :laff:

“My favorite 40 year old virgin bytchless jobless hoe ass fukkboy poster is banned how ever will I live :mjcry:

You nikkas are pathetic :mjlol:

Max was some of y’all’s daddy fr

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good riddance. He ruined TSC. fukk him.

I don’t understand going to extremes to try and expose someone’s race. Is all of TSC suppose to be nothing but black men? It makes no sense. i never cared about personal details of strangers that i discuss topics with on the internet. Ever. I just log off and live my life. I’m black, but why should I care if an anonymous stranger online discussing wrestling is too. It’s pro wrestling lol I assume at least half y’all is white.

I don't quite get it, either. If somebody is saying some disrespectful and and borderline or full blown racist shyt? Yeah, run a check so we can get them the fukk out of here if needed. But brehs are out here just calling people white just because they have different opinions than them. shyt is corny at this point, and I feel bad for some of these brehs that do that shyt, because they're giving these white folks way more headspace than they deserve.

Maybe it's because I'm old now, but some of you really need to grow up. The whole charm of TSC was stanning shytty wrestlers and making jokes in the live threads. You mufukkas made it way too toxic. Especially when half of you are finding random neckbeards tweets about AEW and WWE with no likes or replies and projecting it like it's being said on here.

Yeah, both threads are nitpicky, and prone to derailment attempts, but there definitely is a difference in how many terrible individual threads get created specifically to shyt on either company.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Especially when half of you are finding random neckbeards tweets about AEW and WWE with no likes or replies and projecting it like it's being said on here.

That's the part where im :dahell:

90% of what Max (and others) do is find dumb tweets from beards with zero retweets and say "SEE HOW AEW FANS ARE!!" or other posters do the same w/ WWE... etc..

And u got retards in here now saying that it was "hilarious"

That was funny to yall? :ld:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That's the part where im :dahell:

90% of what Max (and others) do is find dumb tweets from beards with zero retweets and say "SEE HOW AEW FANS ARE!!" or other posters do the same w/ WWE... etc..

And u got retards in here now saying that it was "hilarious"

That was funny to yall? :ld:
That's were I'm at with those threads :dead:

And people derail threads with their stan wars anyway so this idea that those threads were "keeping things at bay" is :dahell: to me too.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Stinks thread had 15k posts and 2.5 million views. But the marks wanna make it seem like that thread was wack and nobody was checking for it. Yeah ok. :mjlol:

It was clearly the main draw in TSC.

My sneaker thread has 80k+ posts and 4 million views. What the hell have you marks ever contributed to the coli except pissin and moanin when someone dares to criticize your favorite play fighter. :hhh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Stinks thread had 15k posts and 2.5 million views. But the marks wanna make it seem like that thread was wack and nobody was checking for it. Yeah ok. :mjlol:

My sneaker thread has 80k+ posts and 4 million views. What the hell have you marks ever contributed to the coli except pissin and moanin when someone dares to criticize your favorite play fighter. :hhh:
This nikka arguing Nielsen stats for forum posts:mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

:dead: at "draw" we didn't see no money from that thread and people weren't making the rest of the forum more fun nor more crowded so what kind of draw is that?

Stinks thread = Bray Wyatt :mjlol: