MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No. Everybody ganged up on him & he bounced. He's still in other threads.
I remember it was on a thread that had NOTHING to do with breh, shyt was funny and sad as fukk at the same cotdamn time :dead: :mjcry:

@Bryan Danielson is a Niner Gang breh so he family but I tell him all the time his obsession with having e-beefs over everything just so he can get into arguments on a internet board is annoying as fukk :dead:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I feel the stinks and reeks threads are the definition of lame cac reddit shyt, tbh.
You think so?

Maybe it’s just me and I’m crazy, but I feel like wrestling forums are too dry in tone. It’s always serious. People sitting around deep diving wrestling angles and fantasy booking, discussing their favorite “bangers” and shyt.. and it’s just… Dean Malenko levels of dry

and that’s why I appreciate TSC. There’s an elementary school like banter here that doesn’t exist elsewhere. The constant fun being poked at the rival companies in the reeks and stinks threads, the gimmick aliases chiming in IN CHARACTER… the playful back and forth.. that’s the shyt I love about this site. We got a whole ass Koala bear out here

It’s when people get overly heated and start throwing personal attacks that shyt goes left..

I would hate for that to turn this into a dry ass forum like these neckbeard sites around the net, but I guess it is what it is. I can’t believe the reeks and stinks threads bothered people that much. My experience with them shyts a lot different than some of y’all’s I guess

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You think so?

Maybe it’s just me and I’m crazy, but I feel like wrestling forums are too dry in tone. It’s always serious. People sitting around deep diving wrestling angles and fantasy booking, discussing their favorite “bangers” and shyt.. and it’s just… Dean Malenko levels of dry

and that’s why I appreciate TSC. There’s an elementary school like banter here that doesn’t exist elsewhere. The constant fun being poked at the rival companies in the reeks and stinks threads, the gimmick aliases chiming in IN CHARACTER… the playful back and forth.. that’s the shyt I love about this site. We got a whole ass Koala bear out here

It’s when people get overly heated and start throwing personal attacks that shyt goes left..

I would hate for that to turn this into a dry ass forum like these neckbeard sites around the net, but I guess it is what it is. I can’t believe the reeks and stinks threads bothered people that much. My experience with them shyts a lot different than some of y’all’s I guess
Bolded is what I mostly read on the stinks/reeks thread. For every troll post, there's a super serious response of someone getting mad or doing a bad job at trolling and it just reads like they serious as fukk. I don't find the funny fukkery that makes TSC, TSC in those threads, I find the same obsessive people that argue over stupid shyt in Twitter or Reddit.

Live shows threads is were the real TSC fukkery continues to (mostly) reside. Sometimes there's threads were everyone is in on the joke or at least it doesn't turn into a lame AEW vs WWE discussion, and most of those back and forths are rarely funny to me. It's nothing like TNA vs WWE or the dozens of stan wars we've had over the years were fukkery was the focus of most of the arguments. Nowadays it's very clear the focus is to get 3-7 people riled up so they can reply and get "mad" :russell:

And @Universal Koala is Puro Gang, breh just having an excursion overseas so he can find his love for wrestling again...and even still, he can't help but go back to DDT over and over again :dame:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
ball-game-game-over.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You think so?

It's already here. The collector sounding like a whole p*ssy describing max as debo :laff:

Another guy said FINALLY we can enjoy aew in peace. :laff:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's already here. The collector sounding like a whole p*ssy describing max as debo :laff:

Another guy said FINALLY we can enjoy aew in peace. :laff:

Spoken like a bytch who doesn't have the balls to @ me. But you can go ahead and cry and bytch over some poster. This forum ain't turning to some neckbeard paradise you're so well aware of. Things were fine when he was banned before, but cornballs like you were probably dikkriding for him to return. :scust:

"but but why did they have to do that to him, guys? I miss him already. :mjcry:" Disgusting. :hhh:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Stinks & Reeks threads should be independent of individual posters and be allowed. A.) Because it's fun to shyt on companies, B.) It should help keep these style posts organized and out of main threads (you only see them if you want to), C.) Arguments & disagreements whether its a message board or a presidential debate keep things engaging & fresh. The whole point of discussion boards is to discuss, shyt posts albeit low quality, are considered discussion and you have the option to ignore them or not.

Lines get crossed when personal things get posted with malice or intent to embarrass so I don't have much to offer there.