MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
I think any poster defending Max needs to be looked at. This guy threatened to beat up posters, kill posters, tried to dox posters not to mentioh derailed thread after thread trying to push his anti-AEW agenda. All because he hated AEW. Republican-like tactics if you ask me. :manny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think any poster defending Max needs to be looked at. This guy threatened to beat up posters, kill posters, tried to dox posters not to mentioh derailed thread after thread trying to push his anti-AEW agenda. All because he hated AEW. Republican-like tactics if you ask me. :manny:

Also why are they assuming hes not white himself?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:ohhh:

Was max also “Max Kellerman” from the hamster or was that a completely different poster
shyt I hope not because that SOHH poster wasn't as weird back then. If he grew 10 years older to become an obsessive poster on a niche forum it would be sad as shyt.

People wanted Da King banned for ages. In fact he got banned from this subforum at one point. Just because you thought he was okay here doesn't change my point; he was as hated as Max whether he kept it wrestling or not.

And I already said I don't know about your personal beefs so I didn't have an opinion on it. But initially he did keep all of his anti-AEW shyt in that ONE thread which people would go out of their way to engage in. When the thread was bushed initially some months ago that's when he started showing up elsewhere. Still, I didn't see him in "every" thread spamming anti AEW shyt.
There was a reason why he had like 3k posts in that thread because that was where he posted most of his rants and rhetoric.

To me, Da King and Max are the same kind of poster. For some reason they live vicariously in a wrestling subforum trying to get people "mad". There's some people that actually get mad so they continue to do it because I guess they feel happy doing it? For others (like me) it becomes boring as shyt because half the content in the forum is either people bytching about a shytposter (that's not even funny most of the time) or threads getting derailed. Max did NOT kept his "WWE vs AEW" gimmick in just the Stinks/Reeks threads, and just like stans from both companies he derailed shyt or tried to make everything about that lame e-beef.

To be honest I would be fine with posters like these if I actually laughed about their fukkery. But most of these dudes are lame as shyt. I miss I-H-Y being a hilarious TNA and Trevor & Murdoch stan. It's like Kobe stans vs LeBron stans in TheColi, the formers were annoying but some of them still come up with some :laff: stuff, while the latter post like they take so seriously it's just lame as fukk.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

You have grown me supporting a racist, immature child with mental issues getting his kicks by antagonizing plenty of people, all because he brings “laughs” to a message board. Like really? Y’all can’t go to a comedy show or watch a movie to laugh? :snoop:

If you ask me, the people rooting for him are just as sick in the head as he is. :manny: