MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You think so?

Maybe it’s just me and I’m crazy, but I feel like wrestling forums are too dry in tone. It’s always serious. People sitting around deep diving wrestling angles and fantasy booking, discussing their favorite “bangers” and shyt.. and it’s just… Dean Malenko levels of dry

and that’s why I appreciate TSC. There’s an elementary school like banter here that doesn’t exist elsewhere. The constant fun being poked at the rival companies in the reeks and stinks threads, the gimmick aliases chiming in IN CHARACTER… the playful back and forth.. that’s the shyt I love about this site. We got a whole ass Koala bear out here

It’s when people get overly heated and start throwing personal attacks that shyt goes left..

I would hate for that to turn this into a dry ass forum like these neckbeard sites around the net, but I guess it is what it is. I can’t believe the reeks and stinks threads bothered people that much. My experience with them shyts a lot different than some of y’all’s I guess
Find a new forum then :yeshrug:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Find a new forum then :yeshrug:

So you’re answer to me saying I hope this forum isn’t turning into a dry ass neckbeard “banger!!” forum is to find a new forum…

When I’m specifically here on this forum because it’s a sub forum on a rap message board and historically has never been some dry ass neckbeard “banger!!” forum?

:pachaha:

If you had nothing to add, why even quote me fam

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Had Max on ignore so didn't see anything that went down. Hopefully he learns from this and realizes that him being a Tony Khan mark isn't a healthy hobby, maybe he can take of stamp collecting or hiking, or some other less creepy hobby.

Him being kicked to the curb leaves a huge leadership position open in the Stooge World Order. Who's going to step up to fill that void? :jbhmm:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
So you’re answer to me saying I hope this forum isn’t turning into a dry ass neckbeard “banger!!” forum is to find a new forum…

When I’m specifically here on this forum because it’s a sub forum on a rap message board and historically has never been some dry ass neckbeard “banger!!” forum?

:pachaha:

If you had nothing to add, why even quote me fam
You're blowing a bunch of hot air because your autistic troll buddy got banned. It's gonna be okay.

But hey, like you guys always say, "Just don't watch."

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The bytch ass white boy is still banned and his groupies are still all in their feelings because the scared little bytch is banned.

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.

:blessed:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Maybe it's because I'm old now, but some of you really need to grow up. The whole charm of TSC was stanning shytty wrestlers and making jokes in the live threads. You mufukkas made it way too toxic. Especially when half of you are finding random neckbeards tweets about AEW and WWE with no likes or replies and projecting it like it's being said on here.

Daps
Dude did bring new energy to the sub forum & a different narrative beside the same old wwe sucks, raw sucks, Vince McMahon.....:yeshrug:

The aew thread was funny too:manny: