MAX STINKS! PERMABANNED!

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I see. Point made. I ain’t know that :hubie:. Should have DMed him and got it popping. Nothing wrong with a little scrap
I tried. I told him plenty of times I'd drive to Sacramento so he could find out. That's when he started threatening to shoot me. For the longest time he made excuses when I'd ask him where he lived. But it's all good now. His bytch ass is gone. Tonight we celebrate.

:mjgrin:

Alaskan
Daps
My guess is the thread got axed because I believe the software will block threads created by the banned user.

It's like if you ignore a user, you won't see threads they created.

I'm a white boy yall, full disclosure.

Part white part Alaska Native (Tlingit, specifically) here, and would never try and front as being anything but what I am.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I was sacrificing myself for a ban bet and
he'd bytch out every time. Could've easily done a Nicole and posted on that voice memo site.
Crazy to think he couldn't find a single black hand to even pretend he's black. No 6'5" 34 year old black man who fukks bytches all day like he claimed talks and acts the way he did. The over use of emojis, constant reddit posts, the avis he used, spamming of cac, and short hand text like a teenage girl was a dead give away he wasn't black.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
First the Koala Wars of 2022, and now this.
It's getting crazy in these Coli streets. Be safe out there, brehs, brehettes, crehs, & brehitos.
#FreeMax #FreeBryanDanielson
Y'all got my GriffithSet homie out the paint too :wtf:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
That was always the easiest way to shut him up. Ask him to prove he's black. Shut him down every time.
I remember one time I think he tried to accuse me of being white, until I told him that I'm black and afro-dominican, then he tried that :mjpls: and didn't work. :unimpressed: It's not that serious :unimpressed: