Max Payne 3 is still piff

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What you mean? You can play the PS3 disc on PS4/5?

Xbox only youngbol

tenor.gif

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Hello sir, can I tell you the good news about our lord and savior, P. Spencer? :lawd: Yall kill me with the console warring. In any event, I was going to try to cop a physical copy of MP3 from GameStop and couldn't do it. Literally had a 5-minute internal debate with myself lol. Still had to drive by but just kept it pushing. I despise them people and their upselling bullshyt. So I'll wait for it to show up on XBL I guess.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yea PS fukking up :snoop:

I actually was thinking bout copping a Series X whenever they become available. What games do X Box have that PS don’t? Besides Halo and Gears? I’d cop just for the Game Pass and the old games on there but what are some dope games for X Box?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea PS fukking up :snoop:

I actually was thinking bout copping a Series X whenever they become available. What games do X Box have that PS don’t? Besides Halo and Gears? I’d cop just for the Game Pass and the old games on there but what are some dope games for X Box?

well that’s the beauty of game pass…you can play any/all exclusive first party games for “free”—forza horizon 5, the ascent, psychonauts 2 (non-exclusive) etc.1st…the list will obviously grow next year as they get their act together and drop more exclusives

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
well that’s the beauty of game pass…you can play any/all exclusive first party games for “free”—forza horizon 5, the ascent, psychonauts 2 (non-exclusive) etc.1st…the list will obviously grow next year as they get their act together and drop more exclusives

shyt is crazy how many PS classics are nowhere to be found on PS Now

MP3
True Crime
Twisted Metals 1-3

I can halfway understand GTA, Bully and other games you can buy being left off, but the ones I just named are not even available for purchase :gucci:

Do they have to get shyt cleared to list Def Jam FFNY?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…you can play any/all exclusive first party games for “free”—forza horizon 5, the ascent, psychonauts 2 (non-exclusive) etc.1st…

also the gunk is releasing next month…a little skeptical about it but again bcuz it will be on game pass, I have nothing to lose…the ascent and psychonauts 2 were both games that weren’t on my radar at all that I tried out cuz they were “free” and I ended up loving both games…I hope the gunk ends up being a sleeper hit for me as well

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I had a bootleg famiclone console growing up so Max Payne was the first polygonal game I saw at a cousins house, I walked in just after the intro and I still remember how I felt seeing the game start in a quiet train station and alley at night (grew up in nyc), heard the vo and instantly knew 'this is gritty, this is different, this is for adults'.

shyt had a room of 4 preteen boys completely silent in the dark staring at the screen:heh:

Remedy fanboy for life off that corny nior monologue:dead:
I still remember Max P 1 when they showed his baby in the beginning:picard:My friend was playing it and I hit the:ohhh::merchant:like I never saw that type of visceral scene in a game before. Hearing Max scream and the baby noise in his head echoing :mindblown: