Max Payne 3 is still piff

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You missed out.

Max Payne 3 was the only 3rd person shooter that gave uncharted 2 a run for its money during that generation.

Give me everything except spectacle from MP3 over UC2. And I fw ND heavy.

I really be wanting to run this back (haven’t played since it first came out) but I got too many new games I haven’t or barely even touched :francis:

Played it on my 360. I never played 1 or 2, but MP3 is a fukking masterpiece of a video game.

I hate using this term, but you missed out on those first two imo. I’m sure they’ve aged horribly, but back then the first two were some of my favorite games. It’s really a solid series

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Never know how they made such fire shooting mechanics for this only to revert back to the shyt they used for GTA/RDR, different style of games I know but still
Came to say exactly this. Max Payne 3 is arguably one of the most mechanically sound TPSs ever made and that’s not an exaggeration. It’s an absolute pleasure to play. Yet this is the same studio that gave us RDR2 with its bullshyt controls. Make it make sense.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the music kicking in when youre going through the airport :wow:
You know those moments you always remember from a certain level the first time you played it and something unplanned but crazy happened?

I was running through the airport, saw an escalator heading down and instinctively dived headfirst onto it without knowing they’d be a couple people waiting for me at the bottom, I saw them and hit them both with a single headshot each with perfect precision as I was sliding down and they hit the floor before I did…one of those gaming moments where you’re instantly

tumblr_mmz11hfqgk1s3558do1_400.gif

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
One of my favorite games from that time, too bad it didn't succeed (sales wise) so they stopped making. I wish they do a remake at least. I think more ppl would appreciate it these days

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One of my favorite games from that time, too bad it didn't succeed (sales wise) so they stopped making. I wish they do a remake at least. I think more ppl would appreciate it these days

Max Payne 1 and 2 were cult hits. They had to have known that going into MP3. It sold 400K it's first month. It's a respectable number for a non marquee title.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na I need this whole trilogy done up :mjlol: I just saw some MP1 footage and even tho the graphics are :francis: that atmosphere is crazy. Seeing a modern version of that game would fukk some ppl’s heads up

bro can you fukking imagine Max Payne 1 & 2 made in the style of Max Payne 3 with current gen graphics/polish..especially with Rockstars attention to detail and resources?