Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Take-Two developing 62 games, nine are remakes
By Kes Eylers-Stephenson, 20 May 2021

Take-Two developing 62 games, nine are remakes

“That would certainly account for the number of remakes coming our way. Other strange additions to these remasters could be Midnight Club, Max Payne 3, and another L.A. Noire update. All three were placed under the headline of "Diverse Portfolio of Industry-Leading Intellectual Property" despite seeming forgotten by the company. Maybe we will see a shiny bald Max head in 4k sooner than we thought.”
:ohhh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
3L0rrGJ.gif

still one of the GOAT third person shooters

max3j4atm.gif

MzK.gif

awesome soundtrack as well

man, I wonder what his body count in that game was. I don't think I ever finished it, but this was some :fire: tho.

I would buy this remastered cuz my ps3 is on its last legs with only one working controller.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
One of the few hard games I had the patience to get through. This game will fukking turn you into Max making a curse laden metaphor about life every time you get killed. I'd run that shyt back and start saying some shyt like "you god damn Brazilians, I'm gonna kick your ass like Madonna on Coke" sweating cause I got like 2 painkillers left and I got one more slow time dive but it's 6 nikkas shooting me in a corner :sadcam:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Na I need this whole trilogy done up :mjlol: I just saw some MP1 footage and even tho the graphics are :francis: that atmosphere is crazy. Seeing a modern version of that game would fukk some ppl’s heads up

I never even thought of a MP1 or 2 remake. That atmosphere is :wow: and :sadcam: at the same damn time

nikkas running through the dream level in 4K :mjlol:

:picard::picard::picard: forgot all about that shyt until you mentioned it

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
amazing score too, health is a great band but I never would have thought they could work so well doing a score