#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
shyt is crazy how many PS classics are nowhere to be found on PS Now

MP3
True Crime
Twisted Metals 1-3

I can halfway understand GTA, Bully and other games you can buy being left off, but the ones I just named are not even available for purchase :gucci:

Do they have to get shyt cleared to list Def Jam FFNY?
No True Crime is bullshyt :hhh:Why the hell my man Gabe Logan from Syphon Filter hasn't gotten a remake yet?!:birdman::mjcry:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Yeah this was brilliant. Dont really understand people asking for a remake though, how about they just give us MP4 instead?

By far my favourite section of the game - the music, the vibe, the setting :wow:

/

I don't see how people can compare the shooting in this to that in RDR2 - completely diff games with completely different sets of weapons. Also the shooting in RDR2 was absolutely fine, I actually found those shooting mechanics more satisfying than MP3's.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm playing this shyt now :ohlawd: I'm so glad I never got rid of my physical copy. I kept it for years hoping they would put this up on BC and it looks great for a 10 year old game.

I’m thoroughly enjoying this shyt

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm playing this shyt now :ohlawd: I'm so glad I never got rid of my physical copy. I kept it for years hoping they would put this up on BC and it looks great for a 10 year old game.

I still have this game on Xbox 360. Gonna back play this game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
favela max. :wow:

I can’t remember what part of the game I stopped at/why I even stopped playing it

game is straight crack

reminds me of uncharted 4 as far as continuously being bombarded with non-stop action…but it’s more concise and isn’t drawn out as much…helps that the shooting mechanics in this game are still top-tier

taker597

Superstar
Daps
bruh this game still holds up…shyt is just non-stop adrenaline
The only problem with this game was that it had some bad filler chapters like the Panama. I think the 1st 7 chapters, a couple in the middle, and the last few was straight goat status.