Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Take-Two developing 62 games, nine are remakes
By Kes Eylers-Stephenson, 20 May 2021

Take-Two developing 62 games, nine are remakes

“That would certainly account for the number of remakes coming our way. Other strange additions to these remasters could be Midnight Club, Max Payne 3, and another L.A. Noire update. All three were placed under the headline of "Diverse Portfolio of Industry-Leading Intellectual Property" despite seeming forgotten by the company. Maybe we will see a shiny bald Max head in 4k sooner than we thought.”
:ohhh:

I'd be surprised if multiplayer was included. That was a big selling point for me.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Rockstar will never make another great game like this again. No Max Payne, no Midnight Club, No Bully.

They make about $700 Million a year on GTA Online

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
shyt was New Jersey in the winter. Straight grimey

I had a bootleg famiclone console growing up so Max Payne was the first polygonal game I saw at a cousins house, I walked in just after the intro and I still remember how I felt seeing the game start in a quiet train station and alley at night (grew up in nyc), heard the vo and instantly knew 'this is gritty, this is different, this is for adults'.

shyt had a room of 4 preteen boys completely silent in the dark staring at the screen:heh:

Remedy fanboy for life off that corny nior monologue:dead: