Matt Ryan traded to the Indianapolis Colts

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
If Matt owes his success to his OC, that's not a bad thing. Reich will get the max from him

He's not putting up an MVP season with us, but I bet he ends up playing pretty good.
Yup. As much as I bag on Pastor Reich, he’s still the QB whisperer. I don’t know if he had the holy water on hand but it’s a miracle Wentz only ended up with 7 INTs to end the season. Dude had 15 of them that were dropped. :huhldup:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
That play didn’t cost them the game. It’s actually smarter to hold the ball there and stay in FG range instead of throwing up a duck that could get picked.

What cost them was the 2nd 7 step drop that followed that play during which the Falcons were called for holding. That was the play that took them out of FG range.

if he throws that away like he should’ve and not take the sack, they would’ve been in field goal range even with the penalty that followed.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Goat sports off season
The Russell Wilson trade feels like a whole year ago.

full

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Hot damn... Colts really be having a disappointing offseason with no urgency for team stashed with a bunch of cap space.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Hot damn... Colts really be having a disappointing offseason with no urgency for team stashed with a bunch of cap space.

Colts wanted more of a sure thing at the QB position after the failed experiment with Wentz.

If anyone’s having a disappointing offseason, it’s Baker Mayfield.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Colts wanted more of a sure thing at the QB position after the failed experiment with Wentz.

If anyone’s having a disappointing offseason, it’s Baker Mayfield.
Baker acting like a complete bytch after Cleveland told his agent at the combine that they'll explore the Watson trade is typical.