Matt Ryan traded to the Indianapolis Colts

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The trade wasn't a terrible idea, but didn't they give him another 40 something mil for next year too? Yikes

Nah, if you saw Ryan in ATL last year you knew he didn't have much left in the tank. Ballard is just scared to pull the trigger on his own young QB cause he doesn't wanna be wrong and get fired because of it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, if you saw Ryan in ATL last year you knew he didn't have much left in the tank. Ballard is just scared to pull the trigger on his own young QB cause he doesn't wanna be wrong and get fired because of it.
either way hes getting fired unless he gets a long term solution

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
What's up with Reich? I really thought he'd have this franchise in position for legit SB contention...smart guy, good offensive mind, league-wide respect, seemed like such a solid hire.

He's handpicked these last two QBs and dumped one after a year and benched the other before midseason. He/they keep flailing like this, he may not get a chance to pick another one. Didn't think I'd be saying that.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
We sold him on a dream that we had an elite O-line only to get abused on a weekly basis.

He don’t deserve this shyt so I’m happy we fully embracing the tank moving forward

I don’t expect shyt from Ehlinger

Dolla$

Daps
What's up with Reich? I really thought he'd have this franchise in position for legit SB contention...smart guy, good offensive mind, league-wide respect, seemed like such a solid hire.

He's handpicked these last two QBs and dumped one after a year and benched the other before midseason. He/they keep flailing like this, he may not get a chance to pick another one. Didn't think I'd be saying that.
He’s not head coach material. Way too damn passive and price example of a smart dumb nikka

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Indy is back babyyyy

sam-ehlinger-were-back.gif

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Never understood why they didn't ever draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd. Jim Irsay is delusional as fukk thinking he had a Super Bowl contender when Michael Pittman Jr was their #1 WR for like 2-3 years :mjlol:
MPJ is a stud, the problem was thinking you could trot him out with literally nobody else and call that a passing game. This team was poorly constructed outside of the trenches and running backs.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Never understood why they didn't ever draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd. Jim Irsay is delusional as fukk thinking he had a Super Bowl contender when Michael Pittman Jr was their #1 WR for like 2-3 years :mjlol:
He’s scared that if he picks the wrong guy he’s gonna lose his job and is on the record as saying so:

Go back and look at first-round quarterbacks drafted over the last 10 years,” Ballard said Thursday, via video from Zak Keefer of TheAthletic.com. “It is not an exact science. Everybody just thinks you just take one, and you’re going to fix the problem.

“Look, taking one will get y’all off my ass for a little bit, but the second that guy doesn’t play well, I’m gonna be the first one run out of the building.

I get his overall point but continually band-aiding the QB position doesn’t sound like it’s giving him great job security either

Dolla$

Daps
He’s scared that if he picks the wrong guy he’s gonna lose his job and is on the record as saying so:

I get his overall point but continually band-aiding the QB position doesn’t sound like it’s giving him great job security either
He cares more about job security than winning