Matt Ryan traded to the Indianapolis Colts

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna shyt on this but looking at Ryan's recent numbers they aren't bad. Elite RB, good defense, they'll get him another WR for sure. That team can def make some noise. Colts prob the best team in their division now since I can't respect Tannehill anymore after that playoff disaster. But the AFC is a gauntlet and I don't see them surpassing the Bengals, Chiefs, Bills, etc with this move.

Still I like that NFL teams are realizing when their window is, and going for it.

If you look at the numbers between Ryan and Stafford, Ryan is comparable to Stafford. If you average out their numbers, Ryan's is actually better :yeshrug:

Stafford in 13 years - 323 TD, 161 INT, 274 Y/G, 63 comp%, 91 passer rating
Ryan in 14 years - 367 TD, 180 INT, 269 Y/G, 65 comp%, 94 passer rating

I think this is a good trade if we're keeping it real for the Colts to go for it for a year or two. They got an elite RB, good defense, really good HC. They were playing well late in the season last year and looked like a real problem come playoff time, but then Wentz realize he was Wentz:russ:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Super Bowl :gladbron:
Facts we definitely contenders

the way we played these elite teams last year gives me hope that Matty Ice is exactly what we needed to make that extra push

As talented as the AFC West is all them nikkas not gonna make the playoffs :yeshrug:

The AFC North and West gonna end up beating the shyt out of each other :mjlol:

Leaving us and the Bills with possibly the easiest road to the playoffs :mjgrin:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Lol. He was barely good in his peak. He aint gonna win ya shyt :dahell:
Hell, let's keep it a buck: His peak wasn't even his. That was all Shanahan. Dude was scheming out of his mind that 2016 season. The mediocre MR2 finally got to eat and look godlike for once thanks to Killer Kyle. :lolbron:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Mina on point with this :yeshrug:

@AVXL thoughts? :lupe:

Text my homeboy this:

Aye bro Falcons played themselves...they failed to get Deshaun, told Matt to wait on his money until they were ready to deal him, lost all leverage and then traded him for a 3rd rounder. This was a textbook display of hustling backwards

Not sure how anyone can blame Matt, his team of 14 years OPENLY tried to find his replacement, told him to wait to collect his roster bonus and then traded him for a 3rd rounder. Meanwhile they kept Matt more or less in the dark about what was going on

I’m glad Matt went to a good team like Indy but he deserved a better exit after 14 years of this shyt. How you ship off the best Falcon QB (and Falcon) ever like this? Complete bullshyt on the part of the Falcons for the way they handled this

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Facts we definitely contenders

the way we played these elite teams last year gives me hope that Matty Ice is exactly what we needed to make that extra push

As talented as the AFC West is all them nikkas not gonna make the playoffs :yeshrug:

The AFC North and West gonna end up beating the shyt out of each other :mjlol:

Leaving us and the Bills with possibly the easiest road to the playoffs :mjgrin:
afc north and west played last season

so yall get the west actually and the north plays the east :mjgrin:

titans arent all of a sudden pushovers either and, yeah there is one more wildcard spot but the west very well could send three teams overall. A weaker afc north did just that two years ago

not to mention the patriots should be improved and fighting for a wildcard. watson is definitely gonna get suspended so the browns ain't no lock to win their division along with a healthy ravens and improved O-line bengals.

colts better take care of business against the jags(:scheme:) and texans cus they'll need those soft games to make up for a hard schedule:usure: