Matching with baddies online but NOT able to follow through

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
When you match work to get their number and meet up asap. Treat this ish like your travellint and leaving shortly. I remember when I was in London and on hinge I was like I'm only here till Friday we meeting today or tom or it ain't happening and a few chicks made time for me

These chicks got a million options don't be a boring text buddy, attack and take that mindset that it's Sunday and you are on vacation and leaving Saturday if a chick ain't willing to meet That soon adios.

These chicks got a million dudes all saying the same ish. Get the convo off the app and in person

I'm happy I'm married and don't have to do that crap anymore however
You mention you're married in every fukkin thread, nobody fukkin cares.

Daps
if you gonna be on that out of town/long distance shyt at least be funny or something
i used to only be on there when i went out of town, i'd be wildin on them nikkas lol. they loved it
still really wasn't trying to meet up though. it's just banter :manny:

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Ngl I got more ass off Craigslist than dating apps :skip:

You gotta have magnificent mouthpiece, exquisite looks or be obviously papered up to have real success on them apps
Not exactly. An average kat can go nuts on dating apps if his pic game is on point.

So, pictures of him out and about with friends, shirtless definitely helps as well.

Don't listen to women. If you have a good body, shirtless pictures can net you matches.

Only issue with average kats is that they'll be batting .250:pachaha:. You get 25 matches, you'll probably get a convo with 12, meet up with 7 and actually get lucky with 3-4:dead:.

shyt trash, son:deadrose:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Not exactly. An average kat can go nuts on dating apps if his pic game is on point.

So, pictures of him out and about with friends, shirtless definitely helps as well.

Don't listen to women. If you have a good body, shirtless pictures can net you matches.

Only issue with average kats is that they'll be batting .250:pachaha:. You get 25 matches, you'll probably get a convo with 12, meet up with 7 and actually get lucky with 3-4:dead:

shyt trash, son:deadrose:
That's not real success :rudy:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you’re not doing anything wrong it’s just most women don’t take dating apps seriously.

They get endless amounts of attention so there’s no need for them to try.

Unless you look like you’re rich or their dream type, expect similar interactions going forward.

Basically. Online Dating is like applying to jobs online. If you can demand better, then you can get whatever you want.

But if not, you're competing with millions of people.

So for most people it's probably easier to go offline and "network".

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
When I was on hinge I had a unique opening that 90% of the time got a great reaction from girls. You’ve gotta understand that if she’s bad she gets crazy amount of matches, so you have to stand out instantly, and if the energy is good you strike while the iron is hot and try to arrange a date. You’ll soon realize most girls on dating apps are there for attention and an ego boost.

Also, NEVER compliment anyone you match with unless she compliments you first.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Typically:
  1. Options
  2. You're boring
  3. Bots
  4. Just want attention
  5. Just want IG/OF followers
But you said you're matching with people out of town. Why my guy?

Not saying long distance can't work, but usually one of y'all moves away after a relationship was established or people in y'all network introduced y'all.

Sounds like you're trying to force some "you've got mail" shyt...and ain't no one got time for that...

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
For most chicks small talk is what 95% of other guys are doing i.e not interesting or engaging.

Saying that 95% of these chicks are neither interesting or engaging themselves. Don’t let the fact they are ‘baddies’ blind you to the fact these chicks are usually dry as hell.

When I was more active first rule is get her off the app asap, test the mood and if its mutual suggest a meet-up and get her number or even better give her your number if she’s interested she’ll message you.

If she's a time waster don’t expect a reply.

The reality is a chics mind changes constantly and in the moment she thought you were hot. Now she’s matched with someone even hotter and your pushed down the listings.

That’s life. Unmatch and keep it moving

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Dating apps ain't it, well, not for some of us. I had a lot more opportunities to meet women when I moved out of my small town, You need to live in a place (usually a major city or college town) where lots of young women are walking around. Then you simply approach them. Having friends to go to social events helps as well. If you're stuck in a bumfukk no where suburb town, most of the women are elderly or in high school, and the few that look good aren't walking around, because nothing is within walking distance. Since it's so hard to meet women in these places, there's often more competition for them. There's also a general air of despair in boring, small towns. When you go to a fun city, you can feel the energy, and it starts making you more social. If you're matching with women out of town, you likely live in a boring hell hole of a city, no offense.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Dating apps are cooked.

I never had issues getting matches or meet ups. My problems were chicks not looking as good as their pictures. Women are VERY good at taking pictures of themselves. I did FaceTime some of them but even that’s not a great representation. Seeing someone in real life hit different.

I got tired of meeting a chick only to see she’s not as attractive as I thought.