Matching with baddies online but NOT able to follow through

Daps
The internet is especially fickle they get bored easily

Same chicks who you would probably bag in person see you as an online alias who is boring and doesn’t talk much or sees her as a one night stand.

The good thing about online dating is that you are two single people who are trying to connect you circumvent all the bullshyt and some awkwardness.

In the real world you have to take a chance that she doesn’t have a significant other and has to have some interest in you and being picked up at that specific point in time and location.

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is your guys approach to long distance dating. Most of these women are out of state. Many of the women in my immediate area are lacking in the looks department. A few 6s and 7s in my area hit me up but I ghosted them because I wasn't attracted to them and didn't want to waste their time. If it was strictly about smashing then it wouldn't be an issue but I'm really looking for someone I can settle down with.
Then get off the apps and stop fuccin around.

Daps
They're either online for the ego stroke OR they are IG influencer types looking for a suga daddy. They're not into that relationship shyt.

Baddies like that, want to be "flewn out" to exotic spots, wined/dined and given the black card to go shopping. Then mayyyyyyybe you can spend Saturday night smashing......AFTER.....you buy her a nice piece of jewelry from Tiffany's.

It's also possible they are successful baddies (attorneys, doctors etc) and want a man that is willing to demonstrate he's able to handle her financially. These be the types that always mention their love of traveling and want someone that can "keep up" (i.e., pay for your own first class ticket). You'll notice that 90% of her travel pics are on a beach in Mexico or the Caribbean. She doesn't travel to actually learn anything about a different country.

Daps
When I was on hinge I had a unique opening that 90% of the time got a great reaction from girls. You’ve gotta understand that if she’s bad she gets crazy amount of matches, so you have to stand out instantly, and if the energy is good you strike while the iron is hot and try to arrange a date. You’ll soon realize most girls on dating apps are there for attention and an ego boost.

Also, NEVER compliment anyone you match with unless she compliments you first.
I have failed so many times by stalling
:francis:
Yes there needs to be an opening exchange but the briefer the better

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When I was on hinge I had a unique opening that 90% of the time got a great reaction from girls. You’ve gotta understand that if she’s bad she gets crazy amount of matches, so you have to stand out instantly, and if the energy is good you strike while the iron is hot and try to arrange a date. You’ll soon realize most girls on dating apps are there for attention and an ego boost.

Also, NEVER compliment anyone you match with unless she compliments you first.
What is this unique opening sir?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
i feel you on this and i'm a witty mf so i got no problem going left field

problem is this leads to a wierdly lopsided marketplace where dudes are amateur comedians, philosophers, free therapists and mentors who are bilingual and well read while these women are boring as hell and have no interests outside of stuffing their faces at trendy restaurants and travelling.

nikkas gotta be Martin Lawrence mixed with Marcus Aurelius to pull a 7.5 now, the game is rigged

It’s like over paying to have just have an average QB on your franchise. You gotta give big ass contracts just to have a Ryan Fitzpatrick consider joining your team. :skip:
fukk. These posts are 100% facts :francis:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Breaux next time just go straight to the erotica nvmd the small talk bullshyt at least if they ghost you you wont be wondering what you did wrong...apps success rate is super low with these bytches so just go into it trying to amuse urself...

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matched with another baddie who communicates quite well. Only thing is she stay on the other side of the country. I can tell she high maintenance as fukk too. She is in her early 30's and grad student She gotta Birkin handbag and travels frequently.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It’s like over paying to have just have an average QB on your franchise. You gotta give big ass contracts just to have a Ryan Fitzpatrick consider joining your team. :skip:
And the slightly unattractive women who did the work and are smart and well rounded still act like they’re dimes …

:lupe:

with men without certs …

:troll: