Matching with baddies online but NOT able to follow through

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That’s all there is to it. He’s beating around the bush while other guys have already got their plane ticket booked to fly them out. :mjlol:

I mean what the hell op is supposed to do? :russ:

Hi, how is your day?

Oh I'm chillin. Aye, Want me to fly you out?

Get off the apps b. Fuk given broads free attention.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't do any of that online, but when I think about -or when it actually happens - someone messaging me some generic shyt like "hows your day" or how's the weather....I would respond, but would already be bored. esp. If we had no established physical connection or chemistry.

just stop all the app online shyt. the issue with app based is you have no real connection. And the ones that you do know, based on a profile, everyone else is already using.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you’re not doing anything wrong it’s just most women don’t take dating apps seriously.

They get endless amounts of attention so there’s no need for them to try.

Unless you look like you’re rich or they’re dream type, expect similar interactions going forward.
Yeah I think that's what I'll expect going forward. I am talking to this bad mixed chick in NC and she'd the only that consistently responds.

And she be on some bullshyt with her delayed responses. But she does hit me up out the blue from time to time to ask how I'm doing which I appreciate.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That’s all there is to it. He’s beating around the bush while other guys have already got their plane ticket booked to fly them out. :mjlol:

avg dude chats with 1 chick at a time, while these chicks prob talking to 2-4 guys min in addition to just the random cats floating around.

Dudes need to find hobbies and talk to multiple women or else they will sit around in dread wondering why one chick aint responding. I always say match energy/only deal with people who rock with you, if a bytch take a day to respond move on lol.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yeah I think that's what I'll expect going forward. I am talking to this bad mixed chick in NC and she'd the only that consistently responds.
Yea bro even avg chicks get they inbox flooded. So if you talking to a true baddie she’s prolly got 10-20 dudes tryna talk to her at any given time.

If you in a popping city I’d suggest tryna meet chicks offline man. Thats where the advantage is now days.