Matching with baddies online but NOT able to follow through

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
avg dude chats with 1 chick at a time, while these chicks prob talking to 2-4 guys min in addition to just the random cats floating around.

Dudes need to find hobbies and talk to multiple women or else they will sit around in dread wondering why one chick aint responding. I always say match energy/only deal with people who rock with you, if a bytch take a day to respond move on lol.

The average dude online aint got it like that. Op already told he getting one word responses.

You said chicks talking to 2 to 4 guys? :mjlol: Try 15 - 20 matches

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Any advice? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I am matching with some real baddies and even had a few of them hit me up first. But when we start talking all of them seem to ghost me or take forever to respond.

Tell them you've got tickers to an ICP show and some drugs to share and they'll be all over you

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
you’re not doing anything wrong it’s just most women don’t take dating apps seriously.

They get endless amounts of attention so there’s no need for them to try.

Unless you look like you’re rich or their dream type, expect similar interactions going forward.

yeah shyt is a volume game. If a bytch is dry after you posing 2-3 questions (i.e. they just 1 word response or answer but not even at min it spin it back to you) just un match lol. In 2024 if you not dealing with chicks more into you than you are them then you doing it wrong lol. We shouldn't be in the game of trying to convince a bytch to choose up

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
say sht out of left field while not being creepy. You know how many ppl have asked her the same question? and if she baddie she got 100 options. You gotta come correct and differently than other ppl are doing....its a market. Create market differentiation :russ:
This

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
First of all that's life

Second of all, in my experience, you should make the most out of your messages, especially the first one, if you want to maintain interest

Hello? How are you? And other niceties aren't going to help when they're doing the same dance with a hundred of other matches

So I try to dive right in a convo by commenting on one of their interests or something I noticed in their pics. Works for me

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Welcome to online dating lol

The ratio between men and women on the apps is like 70 to 30. Even average girl has bunch of dudes talking to her at anytime. So women get to pick the best or just get tired of talking to so many guys at once.

I’ve had similar experiences, I think you just have to ask them out asap because this talking back and forth will not go far.

I deleted all them apps, it’s draining experience and I simply don’t have energy to keep talking to these women to only go no where.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah shyt is a volume game. If a bytch is dry after you posing 2-3 questions (i.e. they just 1 word response or answer but not even at min it spin it back to you) just un match lol. In 2024 if you not dealing with chicks more into you than you are them then you doing it wrong lol. We shouldn't be in the game of trying to convince a bytch to choose up
Amen about to unmatched these hoes now

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Amen about to unmatched these hoes now

yeah nobody that busy, and if the app is a lower priority no worry even more reason to unmatch lol.

I usually give a 1 day window for responses if we can't move off the app in a day unmatched. And if I match I do a week to do initial respond, other wise I unmatch (I only message 1st when I travel since time is limited, when I am home I don't message women first).

Dudes always give women "benefit of the doubt" which gives them the door to tread dudes like shyt (because someone will always be waiting when she bored and wants attention).

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The last girl I matched with went like this
started by me saying hello
She said hello back
I follow up with a question (like what do you like to do outside of being on this app? )
And she didn't respond back.

I matched with another one and we ended up talking about hiking and going trails. She stays in Washington and asked me how the weather was where I'm at. I responded back and she never followed up

Most of these girls are out of town and are down with long distance relationships. If they were closer I would try setting up a date.
Kill the small talk. Say hello back and ask her what time is she trying to grab drinks on Tuesday.

Oh you like hiking, what time you tryna be at this park for a nice walk and some coffee on Sunday?

The worst case scenario is you get a date set up and she flakes. Whatever, charge it to the game.

She may never respond which is what is happening to you anyway so who cares?

Best case scenario you're grabbing drinks with a baddie on Tuesday or going for that walk on a Sunday.

Stop small talking these females on these apps when they got 20 other dudes trying to small talk with them. Go straight in for the kill and find out right there if she's with it or wasting time

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ngl my most successful matches seem to be with people I meet IRL

Online I guess everyone has too many options just 1 click away

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The last girl I matched with went like this
started by me saying hello
She said hello back
I follow up with a question (like what do you like to do outside of being on this app? )
And she didn't respond back.

I matched with another one and we ended up talking about hiking and going trails. She stays in Washington and asked me how the weather was where I'm at. I responded back and she never followed up

Most of these girls are out of town and are down with long distance relationships. If they were closer I would try setting up a date.

TOO MUCH small talk.

You need to be setting up a date within 3-4 messages