'Masters of the Universe: Revelation/Revolution' | Netflix | 80's He-Man sequel | New Season Jan 25th 2024

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything i saw about the show from interviews with Kevin Smith did say that :manny:
No the fukk he didn't:mjlol:

I listen to Smith's podcast and when criticism started coming in after the trailer and pics and nikkas started to suspect it was a Teela show he said it wasn't true and that this was definitely a He-Man show

Nikkas running Smith's name through the dirt for lying

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Counterpoint. people are mad because they've seen part 1 of a 2 part season and they're doing what they normally do which is jump so many guns. The show can still be all about He Man while its first half focuses on Teela. The problem with the internet and people in vernal these days is they're so quick to have "takes" and get upset about shyt, no one wants to relax and let the whole picture play out.

If the series finishes its first season and it turns out Kevin is a liar liar pants on fire, then say so. as of now though, with only a handful of episodes in the public, it makes fans look reactionary and a little immature.
If that's the case that's the show's problem for dropping it split up

"Wait to see how it plays out" has become a cliche response to precedence based criticism

Teela wasn't as egregious as something like Rey, but it was in the neighborhood

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I was looking forward to watching this, but I’ve been hearing a lot of not-so good things about this new series. Even though we are in a different time, what’s wrong with catering to loyal fans? I’m kinda tired of the forced “Rey” character in every movie and show that comes out nowadays.

Hearing a lot about the ‘02 He-Man series makes me want to check that out alongside The Ninja Turtles reboot that came out around the same time too.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this, it got better as it went along :ehh:

Will tune in whenever the 2nd part drops, but this isn't in the same league as Castlevania or even Seis Manos for me. Which is understandable since it's a kids show primarily and those other 2 were aimed more at adults.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjcry:That was my first He-Man toy, wit the little hologram circle shyt on his chest. Btw those fukking He Man action figures sucked. They were Dollar store action figures with better plastic:russ:

This is revision.
Not sure if you were cognitive when he-man dropped at all.
With this comment.
As cyclone was a layer gen model character before he man hit the rails to efemination the first time in favor of she-ra.
They even had a documentary on this.
The nee show writers evidently never watched and wete never cognitive to the he man frfr either.
Plus what barbarian toy was better.
I will wait.

Y'all be jumping out the window.
Talking about shyt after the boom and full commercialization. Not what occurred when it dropped.

So explain Where your relevence is.
If you make comments like this.

As comments like this sound like.
you were nOt even born.
Nor cognitive when he man dropped and you discovered it after the fact.

Either late with battle action He man and never had a real original hair colored gen one heman.

It is like someone saying shyt about an xwing and only had a battle damage xwing and not the og and were never cognitive in real time.
shyt is bogus and misleading.

As your comments sound like someone who was not cognitive for he man frfr.
since start of gen one.
Plus has not had kids.
To understand why things in children properties have to be done right and exhibit virtue.
He man toya originally were the highest toya in the market.
By the time, there draw dwindled.
Which was near the debut of the tv show.
As kids we already were playing with he-man daily following the books. The tv show helped flesh out certain Characters they changed.
Plus was a filmation cartoon. Which for that time.
In most markets was the most advanced animation domestically seen in america.
As shows like speed racer had limited syndication.
So finding a other show on tge market at the time like he-man did not exist. So even people shytting on the show in revision are showing the are foo woth their comments. He-man began the eighties golden era of toya. That seguewayed completely away from star wars. Yet had its boom.
Distinctly and solely because of star wars toys.
as a terraforming gateway.
for boom based profitability in the era via toys.

Art Barr

You even named after a he-man toys and early villains,...fa Pete Christ sakes. This shyt i quoted dead cap from you.

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This is revision.
Not sure if you were cognitive when he-man dropped at all.
With this comment.
As cyclone was a layer gen model character before he man hit the rails to efemination the first time in favor of she-ra.
They even had a documentary on this.
The nee show writers evidently never watched and wete never cognitive to the he man frfr either.
Plus what barbarian toy was better.
I will wait.

Y'all be jumping out the window.
Talking about shyt after the boom and full commercialization. Not what occurred when it dropped.

So explain Where your relevence is.
If you make comments like this.

As comments like this sound like.
you were nOt even born.
Nor cognitive when he man dropped and you discovered it after the fact.

Either late with battle action He man and never had a real original hair colored gen one heman.

It is like someone saying shyt about an xwing and only had a battle damage xwing and not the og and were never cognitive in real time.
shyt is bogus and misleading.

As your comments sound like someone who was not cognitive for he man frfr.
since start of gen one.
Plus has not had kids.
To understand why things in children properties have to be done right and exhibit virtue.
He man toya originally were the highest toya in the market.
By the time, there draw dwindled.
Which was near the debut of the tv show.
As kids we already were playing with he-man daily following the books. The tv show helped flesh out certain Characters they changed.
Plus was a filmation cartoon. Which for that time.
In most markets was the most advanced animation domestically seen in america.
As shows like speed racer had limited syndication.
So finding a other show on tge market at the time like he-man did not exist. So even people shytting on the show in revision are showing the are foo woth their comments. He-man began the eighties golden era of toya. That seguewayed completely away from star wars. Yet had its boom.
Distinctly and solely because of star wars toys.
as a terraforming gateway.
for boom based profitability in the era via toys.

Art Barr

You even named after a he-man toys and early villains,...fa Pete Christ sakes. This shyt i quoted dead cap from you.
nikka I didn't know or care about all that shyt. I was like 6:russ:. I watched the cartoons and my mom's got me the toy for Christmas. And I'm fully aware of where my screenname came from. My dream toy from that time was a full Voltron lion set and a Jetfire transformer cause that shyt looked like Robotech. The He Man toys didn't have much articulation. They didn't bend at the knees or the elbows and I liked to pose my toys when I was playing with them like they were doing real moves:manny:. And yeah nikka, you older than me so of course you may have known all that backstory shyt at the time about the toys.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka I didn't know or care about all that shyt. I was like 6:russ:. I watched the cartoons and my mom's got me the toy for Christmas. And I'm fully aware of where my screenname came from. My dream toy from that time was a full Voltron lion set and a Jetfire transformer cause that shyt looked like Robotech. The He Man toys didn't have much articulation. They didn't bend at the knees or the elbows and I liked to pose my toys when I was playing with them like they were doing real moves:manny:. And yeah nikka, you older than me so of course you may have known all that backstory shyt at the time about the toys.

When were you six?
What year?
As again,....
You are talking in revision.
Not of someone who really was in real.time there tho.

Art Barr

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
When were you six?
What year?
As again,....
You are talking in revision.
Not of someone who really was in real.time there tho.

Art Barr
The age isn't exact or that important. The point is I was a tiny ass kid. Was born in 80 and it's not necessary to make shyt up or revise shyt about my childhood, I was a damn toddler or a little older. I remember having Cyclone guy and the battle damage Skeletor where when you hit his chest it rolls to show a big scar on his chest. And he came with a people version of the power sword and his ram staff.

Damn, I didn't remember any of that until I started typing this. Man me and my brothers used to get it in with the action figures. The only issue was my mom knew what cartoons we liked but didn't really know that characters, so we would always end up with some random ass nikkas and rarely got the main characters cause they would be gone quick by the time she bought shyt. It's why I ended up with shyt like a Wingnut and Screwloose you instead of Michelangelo from TMNT:russ:

Btw, I finally bothered to actually read what you wrote, and you make some wild character assumptions just based on me saying a toy wasn'tnt the greatest in hindsight. I loved it back then cause it was a representation of one of my favorite cartoons, but looking back I remember much better made toys I owned in that era. If you remember some other shyt about the backstory and history of what was available because you 5-10 years older then so be it, but you ain't gotta go calling nikkas liars and talk about not having kids and shyt. That shyt wack cause I got 2 little ones. I don't know why, but that shyt bothered me once you started going there. We better than that.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, that's what I meant. And mad at her pops for it too....but wasn't mad at Orko?

This series is written by a hack.
Who also efeminated and emasculatwd ben affleck so bad. That affleck still has not recovered and probably wonders why.
He lacks convincability to the public in these roles.

He can thank kevin smith bytch made hack writing in chasing as to why his career.
Plus anything else with a male character.
has been emasculated beyond return or repair.
Not to mention also making.
A complete emasculation bait and switch mockery of the revolutionary black man as well
This was doomed since chasing amy and that hack joe quesada was allowed seniority at marvel. To even hire smith for comics in the firat place. When smith is just an out of touch money hungry gelding for hire in hollywood

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The age isn't exact or that important. The point is I was a tiny ass kid. Was born in 80 and it's not necessary to make shyt up or revise shyt about my childhood, I was a damn toddler or a little older. I remember having Cyclone guy and the battle damage Skeletor where when you hit his chest it rolls to show a big scar on his chest. And he came with a people version of the power sword and his ram staff.

Damn, I didn't remember any of that until I started typing this. Man me and my brothers used to get it in with the action figures. The only issue was my mom knew what cartoons we liked but didn't really know that characters, so we would always end up with some random ass nikkas and rarely got the main characters cause they would be gone quick by the time she bought shyt. It's why I ended up with shyt like a Wingnut and Screwloose you instead of Michelangelo from TMNT:russ:

Btw, I finally bothered to actually read what you wrote, and you make some wild character assumptions just based on me saying a toy wasn'tnt the greatest in hindsight. I loved it back then cause it was a representation of one of my favorite cartoons, but looking back I remember much better made toys I owned in that era. If you remember some other shyt about the backstory and history of what was available because you 5-10 years older then so be it, but you ain't gotta go calling nikkas liars and talk about not having kids and shyt. That shyt wack cause I got 2 little ones. I don't know why, but that shyt bothered me once you started going there. We better than that.

I asked because you really were not cognitive.
when he-man debuted.

Which is a disservice and is readily and easily recognized by your rant.
You discredited this toy line. When this toyline is the first next first beat bridge after star wars.

Which i can tell from your posting you are not and still not prescient or cognitive too.
Plus your idea in retrospect in revision.
Since you have no kids. Or talk as though you have no children. About this property.
When if you make comments or reviews about children properties as a cognitive fully aware adult. You should have been aware of in your commentary as well. Yet since you lack this ability to be prescient on the matter.
i tabled you for it.

Simple as that.

You fronted like just because you were born in the eighties you were an authority. When anyone from that era.
can readily read your posts and see your age and know you were fronting.
Plus are not fully adept to speak on the matter frfr.

Stop fronting and you good.

Art Barr

Don't try to act like you were really there. When anyone who was there can ascertain from your post you were not cognitively there.

It is okay to say. Yo i ain't experience this in the same manner because of my age.

It would be like me trying to be like oh i had mego toys. When i never did, past a similar spiderman mego dress wall crawler toy.
So i keep it real and never say shyt about owning mego toys.
It is just like hiphop culture. You can not front like no bboy bgirl. As real bboys and real bgirls who were there.
can ascertain.
who you are by what you say.

So stop fronting.

You eighties cats be trying to make it like you were cognitive and you were not. You ain't even play outside in a crack free zone once. So anyone can tell you are fronting. If they are older.

Just act your age.

It is cool if og he man was not in your era frfr.

It is a nikka like me who handles all that here.

You do not have to front.

Art Barr

*plays don't front by m' jones

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
@Art Barr I don't even know why I bothered:snoop:. You can run with every single thing you said, I don't care. Don't mention my kids or your perceived thoughts on my relationship or understanding of them based on a one line comment about some toys when I was less than 8 years old. Other than that put me through all the tables you want, call me whatever fronting ass nikkas you want:yeshrug:

And I'll acknowledge that our pov's were different based on our ages at the time. That doesn't make either one of us liars. It's called perspective. Here's a thought though; Instead of coming in on some disrespectful shyt, which is what you did, why not school somebody on what it was from your pov. I'm always open to legit discussions on here and have learned quite a bit over time from other people.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr I don't even know why I bothered:snoop:. You can run with every single thing you said, I don't care. Don't mention my kids or your perceived thoughts on my relationship or understanding of them based on a one line comment about some toys when I was less than 8 years old. Other than that put me through all the tables you want, call me whatever fronting ass nikkas you want:yeshrug:

And I'll acknowledge that our pov's were different based on our ages at the time. That doesn't make either one of us liars. It's called perspective. Here's a thought though; Instead of coming in on some disrespectful shyt, which is what you did, why not school somebody on what it was from your pov. I'm always open to legit discussions on here and have learned quite a bit over time from other people.

Stop stunt'n.
You just mad.
You got exposed and you played the role so long.
You forgot the stunt you originally started when you chose your screen name.

nikka gon say he man toys were of low quality and all types of bullshyt.

That not even true.

Then you said cyclone was your joint and poorly made.

When to this day.
I am sure that exact toy. Was made from top craftsmanship and still works to this day.

If you found it at a yard sale.
So stop it.

You nikkaz wanna front and stunt.
Yet when you grt caught up.
Wanna deflect about issues you created to get caught up in and got caught up in thrm.
Now wanna hide your hands and play thr boy who cried wolf.

Stop it.

Y'all like children who do not know old fables and why you offbrand as fukk right now.

Yet trying to cry to the crowd while being the boy who cried wolf.

Art Barr