'Masters of the Universe: Revelation/Revolution' | Netflix | 80's He-Man sequel | New Season Jan 25th 2024

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Want to know how I know the defenders of this bullshyt were full of shyt and deflecting criticism of this trash as misogynistic noise.

Just look at Arcane league of legends with a strong female lead and potential lesbian relationship yet it has receives nothing but praise as one of the greatest animated series ever from critics and the public alike.
This bullshyt was trashed by the community because it deserved to be. :mjgrin:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I didn't hate Part 1, but I didn't like it either. Some things were okay, but a lot didn't make any sense. Is Part 2 better?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
People told me this shyt was trash. I'm 3 episodes in and this is great. :ehh:

It helps that I saw the original as a kid and understand the character dynamics. I think a new audience who have never really seen He-Man wouldn't understand this, even tho he man is easy to understand

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
People told me this shyt was trash. I'm 3 episodes in and this is great. :ehh:

It helps that I saw the original as a kid and understand the character dynamics. I think a new audience who have never really seen He-Man wouldn't understand this, even tho he man is easy to understand
Lol you talking about the toy commercials from when we were kid

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Want to know how I know the defenders of this bullshyt were full of shyt and deflecting criticism of this trash as misogynistic noise.

Just look at Arcane league of legends with a strong female lead and potential lesbian relationship yet it has receives nothing but praise as one of the greatest animated series ever from critics and the public alike.
This bullshyt was trashed by the community because it deserved to be. :mjgrin:

Exactly.

Like I said before, there were a bunch of anti-woke youtube/twitter channels that took advantage of the division and milked it and people were more concerned about being labeled as a part of that group than actually telling it how it is.

It was a bait and switch for the original fans pure and simple. If Aaron Mcgruder did this with the Boondocks reboot this site would be just as mad.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Didn’t like part 2 as much as part 1 writing wise. Felt like there was a lot of “hurry up and rush” to the writing. Especially some of the dialogue. But overall I fukk with it. It’s not as smooth but it has a lot on its mind and goes to some interesting places for a “kids show.” And they stuck the landing with the ending

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Didn’t like part 2 as much as part 1 writing wise. Felt like there was a lot of “hurry up and rush” to the writing. Especially some of the dialogue. But overall I fukk with it. It’s not as smooth but it has a lot on its mind and goes to some interesting places for a “kids show.” And they stuck the landing with the ending
I definitely get the rushing feeling each season should've been 10 or 11 at least. Thy could've let more things breathe and get some explanations. Adam suddenly saying he could always change without the blade was cool but still left me like:dwillhuh::dead:That last scene was tacked on though granted I knew he what was being set up. The 02 series is still better from a writing standpoint :hubie:

Daps
Just saw Part 2. I have to say I prefer part 2's episodes over part 1's. Still pretty meh and still pulled another bait and switch based on the trailers. I'll admit that it had some decent moments.

Fisto's puns... :troll::dame:

He-Man MOTU 2002 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOTU 2021 and it's not even close.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Just saw Part 2. I have to say I prefer part 2's episodes over part 1's. Still pretty meh and still pulled another bait and switch based on the trailers. I'll admit that it had some decent moments.

Fisto's puns... :troll::dame:

He-Man MOTU 2002 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOTU 2021 and it's not even close.
I dont even know how that Fisto shyt made it in the episode :dead:

Berserker He-Man is dope AF

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That masters of the universe part two software patch.
Listened and fixed all the complaints.
even tela's arm finally reduced to a real size that is visually acceptable. By the time of the full conflict resolution.

it is still fukk kevin smith.
after his ho ass sellout star wars review.
They had to software patch this shyt after those complaints.

Art Barr

ART BARR

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: DLo
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Looks like I was right. This shyt wouldn't have received half the criticism it did if they were upfront and said they were going to focus on Teela's journey. You can tell the showrunners and I ain't talking about Kevin Smith either did not have no real love for any character besides Teela and Evil-Lyn because they were the only ones who really got any character development. He-man and the rest of the cast were just plot devices to push those 2. Again had they jus been honest with the audience instead of pushing this as a He-man show with all the promos they wouldn't have half the bytching and moaning. Overall 4 out of 10 show. Bootlegged it bc I did not want to give Netflix the pleasures of my view count :mjgrin:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Finished part 1, this is good imo, I don't get the hate