'Masters of the Universe: Revelation/Revolution' | Netflix | 80's He-Man sequel | New Season Jan 25th 2024

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never heard about this...But from reading a few post in the thread, sounds like some Rey Star Wars shyt?:patrice:
Not as bad as Rey. But Rey is the blueprint for what this show ended up being.

The Rey template has given us a lot of wack ass "strong" woman characters since her introduction

Teela is Rey lite, where they forced certain factors in place to elevate her over the male characters but she don't have nikkas looking weak and inept as hell like Rey did

I think aside from bait and switch the show's biggest problem is that it's just not that interesting

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I had to stop too…. Wtf would they put all that in the trailer? Was part 1 so badly received they had to spoil part 2 on some “See it gets better!”.
Not at all. I mean fanboys and that shyt? Sure. But it was critically acclaimed and watched by a lot of people. Which is all Netflix cares about.

At this boy, the shyt that happens here or on other platforms is white noise to them unless it becomes a really big story. Like anything with Chappelle. Other than that, as long as the views are there, even if they’re hate views, and the critics love it, they’re good. Shrug