'Masters of the Universe: Revelation/Revolution' | Netflix | 80's He-Man sequel | New Season Jan 25th 2024

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yall so miserable.

The shyt was cool. Saw 2 episodes expecting jus absolute trash .. shyt was cool . Worth watching.. yall morons can't expect them to turn a kids cartoon into fukking casltevania
People like you is why we get shytty tv shows now
"They can't make it good!"
Yes they can...Kevin Smith just couldn't do it
Because you like trash, doesn't mean I have to adjust my taste

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
People like you is why we get shytty tv shows now
"They can't make it good!"
Yes they can...Kevin Smith just couldn't do it
Because you like trash, doesn't mean I have to adjust my taste

You bugging.. im sure you a fukking ADULT (Can vote/drink)

You think they care bout your ass? It's a CARTOON :mjlol:

Enjoy it for what it is.. you want some ultra violent shyt watch Invincible :stopitslime:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Yall so miserable.

The shyt was cool. Saw 2 episodes expecting jus absolute trash .. shyt was cool . Worth watching.. yall morons can't expect them to turn a kids cartoon into fukking casltevania

I don't get these cats half of these dudes wasn't even a fukkin alive when He-Man aired. I was 6 years old in 1983 when He-Man aired, I grew up off the cartoon, had the Toy's, played with my Neighbors in our front yard with our He-Man Toys and you know what I enjoyed Master's of The Universe, Nostalgia kicked in and I watched it with my son. Y'all doing to much nothing will ever be like the Original or the Comic's, so stop the bytching and enjoy what we get, you don't like it then go buy the Box Set of the original watch it and shut the fukk up

I'm tired of grown ass Men always bytching

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Why couldn't they have just said it was Teela's show?

They could have gotten a better fan reaction without the bait and switch.

Teela's motivation comes of as selfish and nonsensical. No need to shyt on Adam and Man-at-Arm's to advance Teela.

Everything i saw about the show from interviews with Kevin Smith did say that :manny:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never got the appeal of He-man even as a young kid. All I saw is big brolic White dude in a metal bikini. Same with Conan and Tarzan.

Its funny to watch dudes get mad at the show having "agendas" and being gay when it always had gay undertones and came across as pretty homoerotic.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched the show yet but I did read that prequel comic that came out a couple weeks ago.

I didn't exactly find it the easiest thing to get into as someone who knows absolutely nothing about He-Man lore.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i never got the appeal of He-man even as a young kid. All I saw is big brolic White dude in a metal bikini. Same with Conan and Tarzan.

Its funny to watch dudes get mad at the show having "agendas" and being gay when it always had gay undertones and came across as pretty homoerotic.

What gay undertones? Or is it like bert and ernie where you see things that you want to see

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Is there a reason why they're not explaining anything like the lore or the characters? I've never seen the OG series so idk wtf is going on, I just know that the man guy transforms into a warrior using his sword like Shazam.
This seems like Kevin Smith made this show for 70/80s babies who grew up watching the OG show. This series is strictly fan service, has a TON of Easter Eggs, and wasn't really made for newcomers.

The 1980's He-Man show is on YouTube. You can watch some episodes, and maybe Google some of the Marvel Comics issues; you'll catch up pretty quickly.