Master P has been a fraudulent, Wolf ticket salesmen for a while now. Now it seems like everyone is catching on

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

12097771.jpeg

but bruh got a whole daddy around
12097772.jpeg

:dwillhuh:Okay....can somebody elaborate like I am a slimy Joey coming from the pouch, what am I looking at?

P claiming a child that's not his?

P trying to Deion Sanders himself into relevancy?

P got hacked?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Everything he put out was trash. Those ugly ass dada sneakers, rap snacks, cleaning supplies, ramen noodles as if the hood doesn't already have high blood pressure to begin with
When I showed my mom the rap snacks bag and she looked at the nutrition facts, she was mad at me like it was my product, lol. She was a dialysis nurse and she educates black people on kidney and heart disease, now that she's a retired nurse practitioner

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So thats not his son? :dead:

P the type of human that would see Kendrick Lamar and Lizzo hugging a koala talking about the bushfires and go:

leonardo-dicaprio-rick-dalton.gif

P-Looking-at-Koalas.jpg

"Hey Whodi, this is Master P. I'm in Australia and now, you know me. I am an animal lover, especially bears. The koala bears just lost their home to the fire and ughhh it reminds me of back home with Katrina ya heard me. So ughhh..we're going to come out with No Limit Eucalyptus Green Leaves. These leaves can be used for sleep and even pain relief. Ya know that song "Pass Me the Green", I'm going to make y'all sang "Pass me the Leaves"" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps