Master P has been a fraudulent, Wolf ticket salesmen for a while now. Now it seems like everyone is catching on

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about the pattern.
haters come with success.
I'm talking about rappers that really make
a product materialize and pop.
Goon with the Spoon is really out here.
The Earl Stevens Alcohol company is foreal poppin.
ffZVBb6.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Gotya :ehh:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I'm not talking about the pattern.
haters come with success.
I'm talking about rappers that really make
a product materialize and pop.
Goon with the Spoon is really out here.
The Earl Stevens Alcohol company is foreal poppin.
ffZVBb6.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
I think E-40 is corny as a bucket of popcorn but I'm not mad at the hustle.

His stuff any good?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If all of his products are shyt and don't sell.....................how is he making money today? No Limit Records is dead. He doesn't really make music anymore.

I think he dippin into his old money while hoping whatever products he pushing does good enough to curb the bleeding

He isn't "broke", but the money is leaving quicker than its returning..

P might be eating off them backroad chitlin circuit stores...

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
All i know is motherfukkers been waiting patiently for P to fall off, he gave Jess 15k for 3 hours of work which translated into a 30 sec scene in a movie.

And you got folks who don't have 500 in their bank account acting like it was such a disservice.

Also not surprisingly Jess didn't show up when P went up there that would have been the perfect time to address the shyt, she had no issue bringing it up on the Breakfast club, yet was nowhere to be found when P showed up.

Something fishy about that, not to mention she co host the breakfast show and didn't get paid for it.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
All i know is motherfukkers been waiting patiently for P to fall off, he gave Jess 15k for 3 hours of work which translated into a 30 sec scene in a movie.

And you got folks who don't have 500 in their bank account acting like it was such a disservice.

Also not surprisingly Jess didn't show up when P went up there that would have been the perfect time to address the shyt, she had no issue bringing it up on the Breakfast club, yet was nowhere to be found when P showed up.

Something fishy about that, not to mention she co host the breakfast show and didn't get paid for it.
This is stupid. Y’all stay trying to cape for P. Jess got paid that cause that’s how much she was already making for skit. She didn’t need no look. They agreed to a price and she didn’t get the 2nd amount.

And Jess was only there for a week. They been having a new host on weekly. And P wasn’t invited lol, he showed up in the parking lot and pressured them into giving him an interview lol. They had to make someone who was scheduled wait in the back

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
This is stupid. Y’all stay trying to cape for P. Jess got paid that cause that’s how much she was already making for skit. She didn’t need no look. They agreed to a price and she didn’t get the 2nd amount.

And Jess was only there for a week. They been having a new host on weekly. And P wasn’t invited lol, he showed up in the parking lot and pressured them into giving him an interview lol. They had to make someone who was scheduled wait in the back
I mean you from NOLA so if thats how you feel bout one of youe legends than it is what it is, i just dont like the hate train formed against P like he aint do alot of good over the years.

It seems like people been waiting patiently for this moment snake shyt imo, if you really got an issue you should address it when it happens not wait years after the fact, i got the Hook up 2 was 4 years ago.

It similar to all these cats talking down on Pac 20+ years after his death, but were scared to say shyt when he was living, sucka shyt.