Master P has been a fraudulent, Wolf ticket salesmen for a while now. Now it seems like everyone is catching on

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then another 100 million when it was time to reup

But that's not your personal money so it shouldn't go to wealth... Except that Baby actually did keep it as personal money, hence his lawsuits.
Yea but the money was for distribution that’s rare. As a fan I always laughed at how NY dudes bragged about being more lyrical and being the home of hip hop. The south had independent movements that led to big pay days. Them NY dudes was getting raped by the labels but they was bragging about being nice on the mic.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Yea but the money was for distribution that’s rare. As a fan I always laughed at how NY dudes bragged about being more lyrical and being the home of hip hop. The south had independent movements that led to big pay days. Them NY dudes was getting raped by the labels but they was bragging about being nice on the mic.
Better music >>>>

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with making good music but be on top of your business. I always admired independent artists who made more but didn’t need the limelight. These dude sign horrible contracts to promote a false lifestyle. Master P or Baby wasn’t taking shorts.
Master P and Baby were also making their artists sign horrible contracts while making trash music themselves (I'm talking P and Bird, not their artists).

I respect the independent hustle, but it should be about the music first.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

But it led to the dumbing down of music and now Afrobeats about to boot southern (trap) music out the clubs and playlists of the youth in 2024 :ld:

What's good of having money when dudes are :wrist:, wearing dresses like Yoing Thug, and catering to hoes on some simp shyt?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Master P and Baby were also making their artists sign horrible contracts while making trash music themselves (I'm talking P and Bird, not their artists).

Lies.... Every single person who was on No Limit said P was GIVING away money and cars and houses and it was in their names...

That was Baby stealing nikkas money and losing lawsuits over it

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But it led to the dumbing down of music and now Afrobeats about to boot southern (trap) music out the clubs and playlists of the youth in 2024 :ld:

What's good of having money when dudes are :wrist:, wearing dresses like Yoing Thug, and catering to hoes on some simp shyt?
Well difference today vs back then the music was such formulaic you had balance on the radio. I’m just saying Master P and Baby showed dudes how to get money. Even you got out west you had cats selling music out there trunk and down in Houston from screw tapes to Slim Thug. So when it comes time to get the major deal dudes not accepting anything. We always been good at starting movements supporting each other etc. NY battle each other boro vs boro no unity an easy divide and conquer.