Master P has been a fraudulent, Wolf ticket salesmen for a while now. Now it seems like everyone is catching on

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not only people from his neigborhood. A lot of hip hop fan believed it.

Master P ran was exaggerated in every sense back then. There was no internet, so people ran with that type of narratives.
Nah y’all wasn’t outside. Master P had the ONLY label to get 80% of his profits. Most artists would have to suck dikk back then to get a 50/50 label deal. And it would consist of 3 bums and zero releases.

P had the label money, tour money, merch money and was dropping weekly. Dude even had a few sports stars, getting 15% And shyt was moving units.

Forbes had him on top of the rap list. Had him at 300-500 mil. The Source had him at 300-500 mil. When he reupped the deal, he got ANOTHER 80/20 deal. shyt still unheard of today.

It wasn’t some make believe. Legit news publications was reporting it

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I mean you from NOLA so if thats how you feel bout one of youe legends than it is what it is, i just dont like the hate train formed against P like he aint do alot of good over the years.

It seems like people been waiting patiently for this moment snake shyt imo, if you really got an issue you should address it when it happens not wait years after the fact, i got the Hook up 2 was 4 years ago.

It similar to all these cats talking down on Pac 20+ years after his death, but were scared to say shyt when he was living, sucka shyt.
It ain’t about disrespecting a legend. Plus I don’t really look at P like New Orleans like that :yeshrug: Cash money is the home grown label.

P popped in Cali and came scouped “big boy” labels talent.

While cash money was New Orleans from the go. But P is absolutely a legend, but he’s also a liar, finessed, biter and will sell out whoever at a moments notice

I stopped fukking with him completely when he shytted on gangsta rap to try and get that tv network and when that died he came back to gangsta rap at 45 years old.

And every since then it’s been a ball of lies, horrible products and all kinds bullshyt

And people can discuss stories, when she said he owe her 15k she wasn’t actively running around crying about, it’s been 4 years and she never said anything about it, his name came up in a convo about fat trel, who had talked about p for maybe 7 minutes over a 1 hour interview when a interviewer asked him about p and trel situation. He broke down what happened and how it was shady

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It ain’t about disrespecting a legend. Plus I don’t really look at P like New Orleans like that :yeshrug: Cash money is the home grown label.

P popped in Cali and came scouped “big boy” labels talent.

While cash money was New Orleans from the go. But P is absolutely a legend, but he’s also a liar, finessed, biter and will sell out whoever at a moments notice

I stopped fukking with him completely when he shytted on gangsta rap to try and get that tv network and when that died he came back to gangsta rap at 45 years old.

And every since then it’s been a ball of lies, horrible products and all kinds bullshyt

And people can discuss stories, when she said he owe her 15k she wasn’t actively running around crying about, it’s been 4 years and she never said anything about it, his name came up in a convo about fat trel, who had talked about p for maybe 7 minutes over a 1 hour interview when a interviewer asked him about p and trel situation. He broke down what happened and how it was shady

Big Boy too

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It’s 2023. It was #1 in 2021 and 2022. Some people actually support Black business, friend.

“Based on yearly growth” doesn’t mean total sales. It implies that rap snacks could be the fastest growing chip in convenience stores, but that wouldn’t make them the #1 chip in the store.

Going from 10 sales to 1000 sales is a 10,000% increase in growth but it would still only be 1,000 sales.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
“Based on yearly growth” doesn’t mean total sales. It implies that rap snacks could be the fastest growing chip in convenience stores, but that wouldn’t make them the #1 chip in the store.

Going from 10 sales to 1000 sales is a 10,000% increase in growth but it would still only be 1,000 sales.
It wouldn’t also not make them #1 either. We don’t know the total sales. It’s a growing Black owned brand. Going against big white owned companies, friend.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

12097771.jpeg

but bruh got a whole daddy around
12097772.jpeg

Last edited: