Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Also peep game. There is a white radical conservative militia in Texas called BAIR and their MO is to strap up and protest outside of mosque. Recently they had a standoff with the Nation of Islam and Black Panther Party in South Dallas. So I hope NOI and it's allies prepare for the event these crackers come and try to intimidate them agian. Cuz BAIR said they will target NOI mosques again. With this fukk shyt in Orlando the Nation will a prime target as well to white zealot retaliation.
The Black man paying for the sins of the Arab man.....

:snoop:

I also hope those brothers at the NOI Mosque are armed to the teeth....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
No matter how many Americans die from gun violence, gun nuts will NEVER give up their guns. :heh:

if dozens of white children dying from gun violence doesn't start significant changes, NOTHING will.
This. Sandy Hook came and went with little change. It ain't happening.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
America has 4.4% of the world's population, but almost half of the civilian-owned guns

John Legend ‏@johnlegend 2m2 minutes ago
Horrified by the mass shooting in Orlando. When will we do something to prevent these killing sprees?

Piers
AR-15 assault rifles are banned in UK. Guess what? Nobody ever gets shot with an AR-15 in the UK. Wake up, America. #orlando

If you gun nuts put 'right to life' before your beloved 'right to bear arms', fewer people would die.
Crazy people and criminals don't give a shyt about laws or rules.

The only people with guns shouldn't be police, miltary, and criminals. I'm not pro gun or anti gun but the idea that no one should be bearing arms will make us safer is a joke. Criminals will get guns on the black market and then people like me who want to have a gun in my house if some crazy motherfukker comes into my home to rape my wife or kill my children I won't be able to protect my family from someone with a gun...

All for gun control and rules but the right to bear arms needs to stay.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Guns aren't going anywhere

I'm just going to keep it funky.. So the gun control agenda here is an underlying issue

Old boy is a Muslim that hates gays. That is the problem here.. He acted irrationally from his flawed ideological line of reasoning and

Killed 50+
Nonsense. How can gun control not be a major issue?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
America has 4.4% of the world's population, but almost half of the civilian-owned guns

John Legend ‏@johnlegend 2m2 minutes ago
Horrified by the mass shooting in Orlando. When will we do something to prevent these killing sprees?

Piers
AR-15 assault rifles are banned in UK. Guess what? Nobody ever gets shot with an AR-15 in the UK. Wake up, America. #orlando

If you gun nuts put 'right to life' before your beloved 'right to bear arms', fewer people would die.
But if everyone in the club would have just registered and bought an assault rifle and brought it into the club with them, they could have stopped him :troll:

It takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun :troll:

Plus how else are you going to kill a squirrel if you can't shoot 30 rounds on 1 second :troll:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
No matter how many Americans die from gun violence, gun nuts will NEVER give up their guns. :heh:

if dozens of white children dying from gun violence doesn't start significant changes, NOTHING will.
Facts.

On the real. Keep your heads up out here!

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I will still have my gun on me 24/7 period... fukk the dumb shyt people trying to say about guns....u think criminals/ fukked up dudes Look at fukking gun laws...

As long as criminals are on street, I'll still be packing heat...

All this gun talk shyt I hear are from people who live in suburbs or gated communities where police presence will protect you in a minute...

Well I want u to come to my community.. where 911 sometimes lines are down... where police take 20 minutes to get to your home if someone breaks in..

You nikkas want me to live in my home with my family and some nikkas break in guns blazing to run and call 911 where it takes the criminals 2 minutes to shoot me and my fam and break camp..

U dumb nikkas and white liberals let me know when criminals say the hell with guns and then maybe I'll dropped mines

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
terrible tragedy. homophobic garbage from a terrorist :snoop:

It's too early to determine what happened and how well it was handled, but apparently dude started shooting out with police THEN went into the club to take hostages/shoot at cats. How the fukk did the police let this happen?! :mindblown: How you gon let the guy you're firing at enter the club? :dahell:

That sounds like a MAJOR fukk-up and I hope the media covers this if it's true.