Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
In a full club killing over 50 with a ak47 is not difficult, it's expected. The power of a assault rifle is real
I think it's a little more challenging than you are giving it. Like I mentioned, the San Barnandino terrorists were in a banquet room that was smaller than this nightclub with about 80 people and only managed to kill 14 people with two shooters. Someone with combat training would have killed way more.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Hilary has plenty of cards to play

- Latin night
- another attack on gay community
- another senseless act with an AR-15

People saying this only helps Trump don't understand politics.
Him being a muslim trumps all of this. Islamophobia is bubbling right now in this country.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we really need to start looking at banning these fukkin assault weapons. that fakkit who shot up the movies in colorado had one too. and i think newtown

if you want to carry a handgun, im fine with that. and you can stop a motherfukker with an assault weapon, with your handgun

but these fukkin assault weapons need to go. this is disgusting

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I will still have my gun on me 24/7 period... fukk the dumb shyt people trying to say about guns....u think criminals/ fukked up dudes Look at fukking gun laws...

As long as criminals are on street, I'll still be packing heat...

All this gun talk shyt I hear are from people who live in suburbs or gated communities where police presence will protect you in a minute...

Well I want u to come to my community.. where 911 sometimes lines are down... where police take 20 minutes to get to your home if someone breaks in..

You nikkas want me to live in my home with my family and some nikkas break in guns blazing to run and call 911 where it takes the criminals 2 minutes to shoot me and my fam and break camp..

U dumb nikkas and white liberals let me know when criminals say the hell with guns and then maybe I'll dropped mines
The problem isn't guns inside the home.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Arab Muslims can add another L, to there huge reserve of L's.

fukking shyt up all over the world, Africa, Europe, Asia. The moderates need to reign these extremists in, countries are gonna start deporting them back, cops will be on thier case 24/7.

Then they'll ask the black community for help, citing 'unity'. Watch:mjlol:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Hilary has plenty of cards to play

- Latin night
- another attack on gay community
- another senseless act with an AR-15

People saying this only helps Trump don't understand politics.
You looking real funny bruh. The left looking very weak. Same thing is happening in the uk. The left is in shambles.