Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Millan

Pro
Daps
The Black man paying for the sins of the Arab man.....

:snoop:

I also hope those brothers at the NOI Mosque are armed to the teeth....
This is the NOI.

This ain't your ordinary muslim group.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Hilary has plenty of cards to play

- Latin night
- another attack on gay community
- another senseless act with an AR-15

People saying this only helps Trump don't understand politics.

Exactly and he was born a citizen. If Trump wants to propose banning Muslims how does he plan on dealing with Muslim citizens already here?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I feel :dame: about the type of club..

They didn't deserve to die. Amerikkka has the hardest time being tolerant. Now trump gets to say this wouldn't have happened if he banned Muslims.

All's good tho, I got my passport ready. :manny:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This. Sandy Hook came and went with little change. It ain't happening.
Basically. Gun control has become a non starter. That is why I always say stay strapped brehs cuz if these crazy crackers and other non black groups are armed we need to be armed to defend ourselves. That is is how it is now. :yeshrug:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
America has 4.4% of the world's population, but almost half of the civilian-owned guns

John Legend ‏@johnlegend 2m2 minutes ago
Horrified by the mass shooting in Orlando. When will we do something to prevent these killing sprees?

Piers
AR-15 assault rifles are banned in UK. Guess what? Nobody ever gets shot with an AR-15 in the UK. Wake up, America. #orlando

If you gun nuts put 'right to life' before your beloved 'right to bear arms', fewer people would die.

Tight Gun Control did wonders in preventing Islamic Radicals from shooting up places in France and Belgium didn't it?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
America has 4.4% of the world's population, but almost half of the civilian-owned guns

John Legend ‏@johnlegend 2m2 minutes ago
Horrified by the mass shooting in Orlando. When will we do something to prevent these killing sprees?

Piers
AR-15 assault rifles are banned in UK. Guess what? Nobody ever gets shot with an AR-15 in the UK. Wake up, America. #orlando

If you gun nuts put 'right to life' before your beloved 'right to bear arms', fewer people would die.
:pacspit:Piers Morgan

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Hilary has plenty of cards to play

- Latin night
- another attack on gay community
- another senseless act with an AR-15

People saying this only helps Trump don't understand politics.
Latin are racist deepdown, Trump is going to go from Mexicans to full on Muslim hate and try to win that Latin vote. Gays are now against Muslims too, Trump will try to gain those two communities.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
POC (politically correct society) is also looking very funny in the light right now

The left with all that "we need to come together regardless of differences" looking real :mjpls: right now...

shyt is sad all around man:snoop: