Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
DeAndre-Jordan-Face-After-Brandon-Knight-Dunk.gif

brehs....i usually hit conspiracies with the :camby: but this shyt?

I was expecting complete fukkery, and all you see is red-shoes being carried and then stood up (cut off camera), a poor attempt at a dap, and the black-shirt dude shaking his foot/leg. :francis:

The narrator saying he's laughing and dancing is a fukking streeeeetch

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was expecting complete fukkery, and all you see is red-shoes being carried and then stood up (cut off camera), a poor attempt at a dap, and the black-shirt dude shaking his foot/leg. :francis:

he isnt laughing and dancing, but ill be goddamned if it doesnt look like they were like "alright shots over"

Daps
Reppin
NULL

There are plenty of videos showing him give a thumbs up to the camera.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: He has a keen aware of what's going on in the world. Does he say some outlandish shyt that sounds like Russian/Iranian/Chinese disinfo? Sure, sometimes, but he's not an idiot.

I don't bother with small fries like @mrken12 . He is a gatekeeper. He can't debate nor provide info to debunk what I said. He will use emojis to express himself. He is 1-D.