Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
There are plenty of videos showing him give a thumbs up to the camera.

Yeah that's a little more :ohhh:

I don't know why the narrator is talking about "life-threatening" and hitting an artery though. How could he possibly know the nature of the injury? And it's not exactly outlandish that someone would wrap a shirt or something around it to try and help

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Wasn't @thekingsmen another poster on here (I guess he changed his name), he was exposed for being a down low faq and he was exposed for uploading videos in Reddit of him deep throating a banana. He was also exposed for some other gay shyt he was going.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aware? Please. Then again I'm talking to a corny gay troll who makes weird comments about children. :aicmon: You're both equally pathetic.

:ohhh: I'm surprised you actually responded, even though it's an ad hominem, instead of making a neg rep comment and ignoring everything I say. Come on dude, lighten up. I'll play the enlightened gay troll anyday over some languid, miserable redskins fan whose persona is akin to someone on the autism spectrum.

Tell me, what do you think happened? This isn't a patronizing rhetorical question, either. I am willing to engage in a civil discussion about this event.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't @thekingsmen another poster on here (I guess he changed his name), he was exposed for being a down low faq and he was exposed for uploading videos in Reddit of him deep throating a banana. He was also exposed for some other gay shyt he was going.

Nah, you're thinking of Napeoleon. He used to post on Hypebeast. There was a user named Napoleon there, not sure if it's the same as our Napoleon though.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tell me, what do you think happened? This isn't a patronizing rhetorical question, either. I am willing to engage in a civil discussion about this event.

I'm not going to discuss a serious topic with a pathetic gimmick account. :mjlol:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to discuss a serious topic with a pathetic gimmick account. :mjlol:

:heh: I'm not a gimmick you weirdo. I'm trying to discuss this issue. Either you're trolling me or you seriously have Aspergers, either way, best wishes to you and yours if you don't wanna talk about it. Just keep CNN/ABC/Fox/MSNBC on re-run, I'm sure the Zionist run media will give you a far better understanding of what's going on than me or anyone else with an alternative viewpoint.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's a little more :ohhh:

I don't know why the narrator is talking about "life-threatening" and hitting an artery though. How could he possibly know the nature of the injury? And it's not exactly outlandish that someone would wrap a shirt or something around it to try and help

maybe so but people have to known how to properly apply a tourniquet, alot of people don't know.