Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Orlando Police Chief Suggests Officers May Have Shot Some of the Victims at Pulse Nightclub

Orlando Police Chief Suggests Officers May Have Shot Some of the Victims at Pulse Nightclub

• Additional details about the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history have emerged. During a press conference Monday, Orlando Police Chief John Mina suggested some of the victims at Pulse nightclub may have actually been shot by officers who were trying to perform a rescue mission.

"I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation," Mina said. "But I will say when our SWAT officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon."

According to the Daily Mail, the information comes after the Orlando Police Department faced scrutiny over its response time. Many people questioned why it took more than three hours for units to enter the venue after the gunman, Omar Mateen, opened fire. Experts have said that when dealing with a mass shooting, law enforcement must get inside as quickly as possible in order to stop the threat. Orlando officials argued that the tragedy turned from an active-shooter situation to a hostage situation after Mateen entered a bathroom where some of the club’s patrons were hiding. At that time, the shooting stopped, and crisis negotiators began to talk to the gunman to try to resolve the situation. However, after Mateen started talking about explosives, police sent an armed vehicle to ram through the club’s wall, which allowed hostages to run out. Mateen also attempted to flee before cops shot him dead.

Local, federal, and state officials are now investigating the gruesome events that took place June 12.
:snoop:

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm asolutely furious that you believe every mass shooting & terrorist attack is fake
giphy.gif
Every? :mjlol: That never came out my mouth....troll away clown

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

• Additional details about the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history have emerged. During a press conference Monday, Orlando Police Chief John Mina suggested some of the victims at Pulse nightclub may have actually been shot by officers who were trying to perform a rescue mission.

"I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation," Mina said. "But I will say when our SWAT officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon."

According to the Daily Mail, the information comes after the Orlando Police Department faced scrutiny over its response time. Many people questioned why it took more than three hours for units to enter the venue after the gunman, Omar Mateen, opened fire. Experts have said that when dealing with a mass shooting, law enforcement must get inside as quickly as possible in order to stop the threat. Orlando officials argued that the tragedy turned from an active-shooter situation to a hostage situation after Mateen entered a bathroom where some of the club’s patrons were hiding. At that time, the shooting stopped, and crisis negotiators began to talk to the gunman to try to resolve the situation. However, after Mateen started talking about explosives, police sent an armed vehicle to ram through the club’s wall, which allowed hostages to run out. Mateen also attempted to flee before cops shot him dead.

Local, federal, and state officials are now investigating the gruesome events that took place June 12.
:snoop:
Damn lawsuits are coming

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Patience Carter, a woman who was shot in the Orlando attack at Pulse nightclub, said that gunman Omar Mateen told her and other victims hiding in the bathroom that he did not “have a problem with black people,” that he thought they “have suffered enough.”

According to Patience, she and her crew were waiting for an Uber home when the shots first rang out.

lol @ the bolded.

why she gotta have "a crew"?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'll just leave this here Not saying no one got hurt but this shyt is kinda fishy.

Yea that's the 1st one I saw that had me :ohhh: even when you look past the dude dancing and clearly smiling, it's a few people down the street walking like it's a casual day on the strip, no panic, no sense of urgency etc.

I'm not saying it's all fake, but something don't feel right about this.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I'll just leave this here Not saying no one got hurt but this shyt is kinda fishy.

Yea that's the 1st one I saw that had me :ohhh: even when you look past the dude dancing and clearly smiling, it's a few people down the street walking like it's a casual day on the strip, no panic, no sense of urgency etc.

maybe the dude said "put me down, im good, i can walk"

just a thought. :ld:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
maybe the dude said "put me down, im good, i can walk"

just a thought. :ld:
So somewhere down the street, he was so injured that he had to be carried like he just tore his acl, then a light goes off in his head right after the camera shot and he decides, "yall know what, although yall just carried me like I'm Paul pierce in boston, I'm actually good to go"

And let's not talk about absolutely no blood on anyone going past in those shot

And what's up with the people down the street down the street in the background moving like it's nothing to worry about at all?

I also don't understand carrying people back towards the pulse club. I read some people post it's a hospital that way, but you would figure if you are that injured you head directly towards the hospital, not come out the club, go down the street the opposite way of the hospital, then get carried back towards the club/hospital. Did everyone get the wrong direction to where the hospital was? And if you have people shot, and you carrying them that long away from the club the wrong way, then coming back to go to the hospital, wouldn't the person being carried and even the people carrying them be drenched with blood?

I have been around a few people who have been shot or injured and I helped them carry them to the ambulance, or in a back of a car to transport them to the hospital, and my clothes was drenched in blood. How did all of these people avoid that?

I don't think it's crazy to at least get answers to things like that

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL

That's the samething I'm saying, if people did get hurt, it is obvious that they are being used to futher an agenda. everybody that you see on TV might be crisis actors. the real victims will never be on TV talking to a camera after something like this happen to them. they'll be the last thing a person thinking about after just going through such tragedy. plus, all the so-called victims on TV hardley show any type of emotions when they tell their stories about what happened this thing is just weird all the way around.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Why don't you start a "Orlando shooting Conspiracy theory" thread and post your nonsense in there?
Who me? Look man, if you don't like what I got to say don't read or look at the video. if you want to be blind, and believe anything you see on the TV by all means go ahead. this is a discussion about the event, if I want to post my so-called conspiracy theorist I will do so rather you like it or not. :umad: