Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I asking you to debate, you ain't doing shyt. So I consider you a troll like @mrken12

LoL I asked you to debate me LoL. You sound like my ex bytch when she on her period trying to argue. I have nothing to do, I'm at work murdering time on my cell phone:russ: .

Plus you already lost the debate when you quoted me, because your feelings got hurt when I posted that tin foil pic :russ: .

I baited you in and you did not even know it:russ:

You already lost :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LoL I asked you to debate me LoL. You sound like my ex bytch when she on her period trying to argue. I have nothing to do, I'm at work murdering time on my cell phone:russ: .

Plus you already lost the debate when you quoted me, because your feelings got hurt when I posted that tin foil pic :russ: .

I baited you in and you did not even know it:russ:

You already lost :russ:

You still talking and there is nothing you are saying. Bring your proof to debate....until then....:snooze:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You still talking and there is nothing you are saying. Bring your proof to debate....until then....:snooze:

lol who is debating lol You quoted me, you wanted to debate me when I posted a tin foil picture. So you want to debate tin foil
:russ:

I can see why you earned that Higher Learning Worst Of All Time tag:laff:.