Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
some guy at the news stations claims to have gotten a call from the dude where he says omar told him it was for isis and islam

very convenient. of course no recorded call, just this guys testimony for it

you have video of people carrying people with not 1 drop of blood anywhere

all these people tied to being actors and the cia

absolutely no cell phone footage, night club footage nothing of the actual shooting, when it was troy ave shooting, they def caught that, but for a guy who shot over 100 people, not 1 piece of footage?

im not going to go all the way to call this shooting propaganda and bullshyt, and the way the media is covering this situation, its setting off my spidey senses.

Abc news did post a snapchat taken by a girl who died as the shots started going off. They also showed a blurred out picture of some dead bodies that another dude that got shot sent his brother. I'm on my phone tho, so I ain't lookin for them right now.

Daps
It's cool that you think it's real. That's your opinion my g but the people involved are getting more exposed to be linked to tv, movies, govt contracts and there hasn't been any evidence of a real event yet.
There is a mis conception that people have when they hear people say that a shooting was staged. A lot of people take that as the shooting didn't happen.

When really the less ten foil hat wearers are saying the shooting could have/probly did happen. But didn't happen according to the way it is reported, and crisis actors are still involved

ChrisDorner2

Banned
Daps
There is a mis conception that people have when they hear people say that a shooting was staged. A lot of people take that as the shooting didn't happen.

When really the less ten foil hat wearers are saying the shooting could have/probly did happen. But didn't happen according to the way it is reported, and crisis actors are still involved
Yeah I feel like the gay guy (who we found to be an actor) who explained how he was holding the door, was just to cover up that hole that was opened by the multiple witness accounts

Some Dude was talking about the doors being held closed on live tv and got cut off as soon as he brought it up

Last edited:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
What if someone customized a Magic jersey with "O. Mateen" on the back of it? :whew:
8770463609_e88c665f18_z.jpg

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Abc news did post a snapchat taken by a girl who died as the shots started going off. They also showed a blurred out picture of some dead bodies that another dude that got shot sent his brother. I'm on my phone tho, so I ain't lookin for them right now.
not saying that footage is not out there

but i havent seen it. and what i have seen is all suspect.

and my personal feelings is that maybe something happened, but someone got right on the propaganda and exaggerated what happened to make a push for the gay agenda. the media then jumps all over the propaganda and runs with it, and because of the sensitivity of the subject,nobody wants to question it.

just would figure if over 100 people got shot, and 50 people died, the evidence wouldnt be more overwhelming and not so janky.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas2:

James Downs: Stop saying Omar Mateen was gay
Reports have surfaced that the Omar Mateen, the gunman who killed 49 people and injured many others, had frequented gay bars and also had used the gay male dating app, Grindr.

As Americans reel from this tragedy, we are looking for answers to rationalize why Mateen would go on this rampage. But based on the evidence we have thus far, insinuating that Mateen was gay is not only inaccurate but it also follows a disturbing historical pattern that can be traced to last massive massacre against LGBT people.

On June 24, 1973, at the UpStairs Lounge in New Orleans, 32 people were killed from an arson attack on a gay bar that had been converted into a church. In the immediate wake of that massacre, the police and media began to suspect that a gay man had potentially set the fire to the bar.

Eyewitness accounts began to surface by survivors of the massacre, noting that a suspicious gay man, who was a noted hustler and had frequented the bar, got into an argument with a patron earlier that night and had been thrown out. Police suspected that he later returned to the bar and set fire to it. For months, police attempted to track him down, but their investigations provided futile.

Like that episode, claiming that Mateen was gay plays into a late-nineteenth century narrative that thought of homosexuality not as an identity but as a disorder that plagues those afflicted by it. For generations, the medical profession viewed homosexuality as an aberration and prescribed antediluvian and violent measures to cure gay people.

Throughout the 20th century, the media, pop culture and religious-right activists have propagated this logic in everything from reports of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer’s lust for male flesh to the plot of films like “Single White Female” and "Basic Instinct,” which draw a connection between homosexuality and crime.

Mateen may indeed have been someone who expressed interest in sex with other men — but whether or not he was gay is another conversation entirely. “Gay” is a historical category that developed at a particular moment. In the 1970s, it was a political identity that people embraced because they believed in a shared sense of community and culture. It is not simply about sexual preference or proclivity. There is a difference between identifying as gay and being a man who has sex with other men. :mjlol:

Implying that Mateen is gay because he may have had interest in other men takes all the bloodshed, ugliness and confusion of the Orlando massacre and reframes the conversation away from the victims and into a larger historical context that posits homosexuality as a disorder. We must resist this dangerous temptation.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Thinking about it a little more, I think Mateen was sending of very pointed message to America. Shooting gay Latinos he's basically shooting at what it seems like Obama and the Democratic Party care the most about these days (gay rights and immigration) while simultaneously putting the right wing gun nuts in defense mode again. He even said he didn't have a problem with black people as neither side really does anything for us or we don't have power to oppress.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
No you arent apart of the conspiracy but you arent exactly on my side either. Go see your friend in the hospital since most of the victims who survived are getting out of it in 24 hours.

I just took someone to a wake for one of the victims...the body was there. Open casket.