Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
1. Dashcam footage from police, cctv cameras in and out of the club. Medical records of deceased and released victims. 911 calls to police. 2. FBI just like any agency will keep tabs on you.

I know a dude who was shot in the club and he's barely holding on. Rodney Sumpter is his name. Went to HS with him

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
some guy at the news stations claims to have gotten a call from the dude where he says omar told him it was for isis and islam

very convenient. of course no recorded call, just this guys testimony for it

you have video of people carrying people with not 1 drop of blood anywhere

all these people tied to being actors and the cia

absolutely no cell phone footage, night club footage nothing of the actual shooting, when it was troy ave shooting, they def caught that, but for a guy who shot over 100 people, not 1 piece of footage?

im not going to go all the way to call this shooting propaganda and bullshyt, and the way the media is covering this situation, its setting off my spidey senses.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Orlando Police Chief Suggests Officers May Have Shot Some of the Victims at Pulse Nightclub

Orlando Police Chief Suggests Officers May Have Shot Some of the Victims at Pulse Nightclub

• Additional details about the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history have emerged. During a press conference Monday, Orlando Police Chief John Mina suggested some of the victims at Pulse nightclub may have actually been shot by officers who were trying to perform a rescue mission.

"I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation," Mina said. "But I will say when our SWAT officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon."

According to the Daily Mail, the information comes after the Orlando Police Department faced scrutiny over its response time. Many people questioned why it took more than three hours for units to enter the venue after the gunman, Omar Mateen, opened fire. Experts have said that when dealing with a mass shooting, law enforcement must get inside as quickly as possible in order to stop the threat. Orlando officials argued that the tragedy turned from an active-shooter situation to a hostage situation after Mateen entered a bathroom where some of the club’s patrons were hiding. At that time, the shooting stopped, and crisis negotiators began to talk to the gunman to try to resolve the situation. However, after Mateen started talking about explosives, police sent an armed vehicle to ram through the club’s wall, which allowed hostages to run out. Mateen also attempted to flee before cops shot him dead.

Local, federal, and state officials are now investigating the gruesome events that took place June 12.
:snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

• Additional details about the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history have emerged. During a press conference Monday, Orlando Police Chief John Mina suggested some of the victims at Pulse nightclub may have actually been shot by officers who were trying to perform a rescue mission.

"I will say this, that’s all part of the investigation," Mina said. "But I will say when our SWAT officers, about eight or nine officers, opened fire, the backdrop was a concrete wall, and they were being fired upon."

According to the Daily Mail, the information comes after the Orlando Police Department faced scrutiny over its response time. Many people questioned why it took more than three hours for units to enter the venue after the gunman, Omar Mateen, opened fire. Experts have said that when dealing with a mass shooting, law enforcement must get inside as quickly as possible in order to stop the threat. Orlando officials argued that the tragedy turned from an active-shooter situation to a hostage situation after Mateen entered a bathroom where some of the club’s patrons were hiding. At that time, the shooting stopped, and crisis negotiators began to talk to the gunman to try to resolve the situation. However, after Mateen started talking about explosives, police sent an armed vehicle to ram through the club’s wall, which allowed hostages to run out. Mateen also attempted to flee before cops shot him dead.

Local, federal, and state officials are now investigating the gruesome events that took place June 12.

Watch it come out that the people they "accidentally" shot all happen to be black :mjpls:

ChrisDorner2

Banned
Daps

...well can we atleast bury the multiple gunmen nonsense?

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
some guy at the news stations claims to have gotten a call from the dude where he says omar told him it was for isis and islam

very convenient. of course no recorded call, just this guys testimony for it

you have video of people carrying people with not 1 drop of blood anywhere

all these people tied to being actors and the cia

absolutely no cell phone footage, night club footage nothing of the actual shooting, when it was troy ave shooting, they def caught that, but for a guy who shot over 100 people, not 1 piece of footage?

im not going to go all the way to call this shooting propaganda and bullshyt, and the way the media is covering this situation, its setting off my spidey senses.
You too, I never really delve into the tin foil theories but this shyt :lupe:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Everyone on the web claims to know someone from a mass shooting. The fact is not one person went to visit these people in the hospital

When youre in deep....youre in deep. So I wont knock you seeking truth.

I guess me having ties to the victims make me a part of the conspiracy too :lupe:...im an online shill trying to convince the masses rhat it really happened.

Not saying there isnt a conspiracy to be uncovered but the fake event route is definitely not the right one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When youre in deep....youre in deep. So I wont knock you seeking truth.

I guess me having ties to the victims make me a part of the conspiracy too :lupe:...im an online shill trying to convince the masses rhat it really happened.

Not saying there isnt a conspiracy to be uncovered but the fake event route is definitely not the right one.
No you arent apart of the conspiracy but you arent exactly on my side either. Go see your friend in the hospital since most of the victims who survived are getting out of it in 24 hours.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

I'm absolutely furious that you believe every mass shooting & terrorist attack is fake
giphy.gif

Last edited: