Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Omar is featured in this film as well. He plays a bad boy. You mofos fall for the media trick.

Love City, Jalalabad (2013) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

A wild and funny documentary showing how the progressive youth of Afghanistan are rejecting the use of armed force and see film production as an alternative means of bringing peace and social change to their war-torn and occupied country.
I don't see him credited anywhere here. Where does it say he's in this?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking completely objectively, theres really nothing you can say back to "i did this for the middle east/payback for what you've done to us"

being that we killed half a million people in iraq, 50 dead civilians must have been about a regular day :scusthov: and this is the type of shyt that comes back on us after our government dishes out this same horror overseas. so if that's really his motive, its hard not to put this blood on our governments hands

i might be disgusted by radical islam, but ive always recognized that this country has a fair amount of its own medicine that it hasnt tasted yet

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread should be locked. Buncha isolated weirdos in here. Infowar fukkboys and desktop militants.

:mjlol: Oy vey! Let's shut the thread down because people have alternative viewpoints and interpretations of what happened! Yeah, instead of a worthwhile discussion, lemme go change my profile pic to a rainbow flag and #orlandostrong

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the crisis actor theory pops up after everything dog, just let it have its run

@thekingsmen is usually right, but I think this was a real shooting. However, I think our intelligence agencies were well-aware of his history and let him operate freely. FBI were tracking him for a while, apparently, and his father is connected with the U.S. state department

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@thekingsmen is usually right, but I think this was a real shooting. However, I think our intelligence agencies were well-aware of his history and let him operate freely. FBI were tracking him for a while, apparently, and his father is connected with the U.S. state department

It's cool that you think it's real. That's your opinion my g but the people involved are getting more exposed to be linked to tv, movies, govt contracts and there hasn't been any evidence of a real event yet.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
It's cool that you think it's real. That's your opinion my g but the people involved are getting more exposed to be linked to tv, movies, govt contracts and there hasn't been any evidence of a real event yet.

What would you accept as evidence?

Yeah i dont buy that you come under investigation twice and youre not be surveilled at some level.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What would you accept as evidence?

Yeah i dont buy that you come under investigation twice and youre not be surveilled at some level.
1. Dashcam footage from police, cctv cameras in and out of the club. Medical records of deceased and released victims. 911 calls to police. 2. FBI just like any agency will keep tabs on you.