Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Stay mad cracker:umad: he didnt say shyt wrong either. fukk u and yo racist ass people.... Fruitcake? Yea figured lol

Lame ass fukkboy, ya daddy probably ashamed of you. I'm in MD, homie that cracker shyt don't phase me cause I'm black fukk boy. Keep trying tho

darryl

Superstar
Daps
@Youngdev fruitcake lmao. Thats some cac shyt right there lol knock it off. Dont be mad because what he said hit you in the core. R.i.p to all my brothers and sisters and even the other races because im not racist but what he said was right and you dont like it

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
@Youngdev fruitcake lmao. Thats some cac shyt right there lol knock it off. Dont be mad because what he said hit you in the core. R.i.p to all my brothers and sisters and even the other races because im not racist but what he said was right and you dont like it

What who said was right fukk boy, fact is when yall hoe ass nikkas have no rebuttal or no facts to back up what you saying all you can do is call a nikka a cac.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Omar been practicing his acting all this time to play a gay guy who dies after killing nikkas? at what point during this did he need his acting ability?

In ways they just need photos for the main person. Maybe he was suppose to act but they changed his role in the meantime.

We will see if he is added in the days to come to a video speaking.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
And to clear things up. Dude is an evil muthufukka period. He killed innocent people no matter the race.. fukk him. I hope her burns in hell. But i give him credit for saying what he did about black folks. You muthufukkas seem real real angry for some reason:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Sees alert related to thekingsmen.
2. Clicks alert and sees Bill Russell yawning.
3. Notices something red to the left.
4. Turns out to be a banner with a message.
5. HL's WOAT.
6. Everything about that alert is put into perspective.
7. Sips brew, and thanks God.

If you thought it wasn't worth your time responding, why respond? Ego is tested, even you are easily duped.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Let me educate you @Endiphrint on Infowars....they believe the Muslim terrorist killed those people. Maybe you need to find out who is saying what before you yap your mouth off about what you think you know.
Yea.. Homie really had the audacity to compare us to those conservative nuts :heh: if this was like info wars, this thread would be on some complete other shyt