Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Omar is featured in this film as well. He plays a bad boy. You mofos fall for the media trick.

Love City, Jalalabad (2013) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

A wild and funny documentary showing how the progressive youth of Afghanistan are rejecting the use of armed force and see film production as an alternative means of bringing peace and social change to their war-torn and occupied country.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Course you agree. You merely have nothing to back you up lol

Again, if ANYONE has any proof of him doing some gay shyt. Bring it to light, otherwise... :umad:
And if there was proof your azz would still find a reason to discredit. I stand by my opinion and you have yours....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Black people going to church get shot up - WHO CARES! The criminal is still breathing today

Gay club full of people with low moral value get shot up - NEVER FORGET! BIGOTS WILL GET THEIRS! LOVE IS LOVE (no pedo). GUN CONTROL! Every TV show from yesterday to now have had a moment of silence or a speech. QUICK EVERYONE FIND A MIDDLE AGED WHITE GAY THAT CAN CRY ON QUE AND INTERVIEW THEM.

Black public school aged kids get feed up about police brutality - THUGS! STOP RIOTING! YOU ARE RUINNING OUR MOST VALUE GEM IN THE CITY, CVS!
that's your black president barry bih

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Not a good look for gay folks ... I can see this argument going quickly to the assertion that homosexuality is a psychological disorder and /or can trigger acute psychosis .

I think one of the old DSMs listed homosexuality as a psychological disorder .
Also I can see this being spun to advocate for greater acceptance and more folks to stop the repression of latent homosexual desires and for that expression to be accepted .

Homosexuality is a disorder. The problem people have with this is that the word disorder has come to have pejorative connotation beyond its intended definition as a means of classification. A disorder in the medical field refers to an abnormality. If 90% of a group are one thing (such as hetero) and a 10% subset are another thing, it represents a disorder.

But because of societal butthurt, people strive to reclassify things that make others feel uncomfortable.
Its the reason you are not supposed to say retarded anymore, despite their being a legitimate scientific criteria for determination, and a subset of people actually being retarded.

Quite ridiculous.

Also, mostly unrelated to the shooting discussion... but trust me when I tell you acute psychosis merely refers to an instance where the diagnosing physician or neurologist doesn't know what the fk happened and is trying to not have to write "I dunno" in the medical report.
:lupe:

Classifying a mental disorder psychosis in the first place means they are uncertain of the particular ailment (schizophrenia, dementia, paranoia, etc). Its the mental equivalent of what "sick" would be for a physical diagnosis. So if you go to a neurologist and they tell you that you have psychosis, its like going to a doctor and the doctor saying "You are sick."
The acute part is added in when you no longer have the signs or symptoms (or maybe never did) and they also can't figure out how/why it started or stopped.

If a doctor or surgeon tells you that you have acute psychosis... find a new doctor.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Homosexuality is a disorder. The problem people have with this is that the word disorder has come to have pejorative connotation beyond its intended definition as a means of classification. A disorder in the medical field refers to an abnormality. If 90% of a group are one thing (such as hetero) and a 10% subset are another thing, it represents a disorder.

But because of societal butthurt, people strive to reclassify things that make others feel uncomfortable.
Its the reason you are not supposed to say retarded anymore, despite their being a legitimate scientific criteria for determination, and a subset of people actually being retarded.

Quite ridiculous.

Also, mostly unrelated to the shooting discussion... but trust me when I tell you acute psychosis merely refers to an instance where the diagnosing physician or neurologist doesn't know what the fk happened and is trying to not have to write "I dunno" in the medical report.
:lupe:

Classifying a mental disorder psychosis in the first place means they are uncertain of the particular ailment (schizophrenia, dementia, paranoia, etc). Its the mental equivalent of what "sick" would be for a physical diagnosis. So if you go to a neurologist and they tell you that you have psychosis, its like going to a doctor and the doctor saying "You are sick."
The acute part is added in when you no longer have the signs or symptoms (or maybe never did) and they also can't figure out how/why it started or stopped.

If a doctor or surgeon tells you that you have acute psychosis... find a new doctor.

Fair points. I don't think a doc worth his/her salt would diagnose as "acute psychosis" ... just a descriptor for a psychological "break" ... a psychological "episode", stemming from a concentrated, consecutive series of abnormal, (sometimes) injurious behaviors within a given timeframe.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Omar is featured in this film as well. He plays a bad boy. You mofos fall for the media trick.

A wild and funny documentary showing how the progressive youth of Afghanistan are rejecting the use of armed force and see film production as an alternative means of bringing peace and social change to their war-torn and occupied country.
What does this mean tho? He didn't shoot anyone?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

darryl

Superstar
Daps
You think they gonna not bomb some shyt cause black people in it? nikka they bombed two embassies in africa, as well as blacks dying in sep 11 and other terrorist attacks.

To them muthafukkas your a western society with freedoms and rights, they dont give a fukk bout your color. How can yall refer to 18 yr old black girl and other blacks getting slaughtered as collateral damage?
Nikka give it up. You aint even black thats why u mad he said that shyt lol

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

So Omar been practicing his acting all this time to play a gay guy who dies after killing nikkas? at what point during this did he need his acting ability?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
This thread should be locked. Buncha isolated weirdos in here. Infowar fukkboys and desktop militants.
I bet u don't believe Kennedy was asked to sign an order regarding bs terrorists attacks on American citizens in the interest of starting a war in Cuba either :smh: just leave the thread if these theories are bothering you. That crisis actor shyt is a bit of a stretch but there's some good stuff in here. If you wanna have your hand held by the media then this is the last place you want to be.