Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Gay people are mental disabled, I doesn't surprise me that one would think holding a door shut that they just ran out of to flee is logical

Not a good look for gay folks ... I can see this argument going quickly to the assertion that homosexuality is a psychological disorder and /or can trigger acute psychosis .

I think one of the old DSMs listed homosexuality as a psychological disorder .
Also I can see this being spun to advocate for greater acceptance and more folks to stop the repression of latent homosexual desires and for that expression to be accepted .

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
This is stupid. Even by coli standards and I already broke down why they were going towards the club in the same thread you jack this ridiculous video from. There's a hospital and fire station the next block over from pulse and just because people made it outside doesn't mean that they didn't get injured. It's still people who got caught in this fighting for their lives in critical condition as I type this.

My dude, my question was why were they on the other side of the nightclub, the hospital is on the other side. I don't mean any offence by it, I was asking a genuine question.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
My dude, my question was why were they on the other side of the nightclub, the hospital is on the other side. I don't mean any offence by it, I was asking a genuine question.

I answered that in the same thread.

Gunshots go off you and people get out. They aren't concerned about where or how. If it eases your mind all the exits lead you South and the hospital is North

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Gay people are mental disabled, I doesn't surprise me that one would think holding a door shut that they just ran out of to flee is logical
Yea homies story is straight bullshyt. If shooter was on the other side of the door, holding it closed WONT STOP THE BULLETS.

The interviewer should have drilled that fukking idiot as soon as he said that.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
@b_low_brown You seem to be way too involved emotionally in this, spazzing out cause people are questioning this event.
I don't care about what you think :mjlol: I have my opinions like everyone else. Ima keep posting in here. Leave if it bothers you. But you won't leave, you'll continue to read my posts.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Huh? You think that while everyone was scrambling for an exit, they had the time and mental capacity to figure out which exit was closer to the hospital?? Maybe I'm reading your post wrong

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@b_low_brown You seem to be way too involved emotionally in this, spazzing out cause people are questioning this event.

How did this clown get back in the green? :dwillhuh: Is this the work of Higher Learning agreeing with this idiot? :mjlol: The same section that let that white supremacist KingpinOG come back as @Spanky 6000 ?:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh? You think that while everyone was scrambling for an exit, they had the time and mental capacity to figure out which exit was closer to the hospital?? Maybe I'm reading your post wrong
So you dont question that people bleeding out their legs could walk a block in a half away and then have to turn around to go back...?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
You do have an opinion, however you are dismissing others cause you arent acting logical but emotional.
That's your opinion :umad: but at least I'm staying on topic. Don't derail the thread talking about me, now that's some emotional shyt.