Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I seen your crying in this thread....there was no logic in your thought process. I refuted your points by telling you it was staged and backed up evidence with it.
Your evidence being you simply saying "all of them are fake" followed by an IMDB page :mjlol: you can't be serious.

If I'm crying, it's from laughter from your absolute garbage retorts.

If I'm crying, you clearly have no problem spending your time responding to said tears. So is it Oochie Wally, or is it One Mic?

freetroit

Banned
Daps
What's the Coli thoughts on Omar mateen father being CIA

I see nikkas scared to look and shook to address this one

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Yea homies story is straight bullshyt. If shooter was on the other side of the door, holding it closed WONT STOP THE BULLETS.

The interviewer should have drilled that fukking idiot as soon as he said that.
Of course she wasn't going to drill that shyt because he's gay and people don't like to hold gay people and women accountable for their dumb decisions. Dude is single handily responsible for the deaths of those on the other side of the door because he was too stupid to flee the alley opposed to blocking a fire exit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The black chick who's friend died said it was hours until police responded.

There's different stories from everyone. Do you have a source from law enforcement saying when they got to the scene?
Check their twitter feed...The police stated media to arrive around 4:30am...the shooting happened just after 2:30.