Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Entertaining all those false flag idiots is pretty much going off topic.:ld:
Entertaining? I responded to maybe 3 posts regarding false flags. And how's that off topic? It's a common conspiracy whenever there's a mass shooting. We can talk about who's off topic all day, really. Or we can hop over the semantics and quit worrying about who's more mad

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Im a herb cause you crying? :mjlol: Love that excuse of non debating.
Na you're a herb for coming in the thread and instead of refuting my points with evidence & logic (the same logic you say I lack, mind you), you decide to reach for what is literally the lowest hanging fruit of all internet responses-- "ahh u mad breh? Super emotional lmao"

Don't talk about non debating when your posts are the very essence of such.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Conspiracy or not all them survivors that interviewed and those that lost love ones

Once again are crying with no tears just like sandy hook and Charleston s.c.

If the event was real who are these fake motherfukkas being interviewed

Are they there to control the narrative and stay on script?

Because several people said there were multiple gunmen and dudes trying to keep the people in the club by holding the door

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Conspiracy or not all them survivors that interviewed and those that lost love ones

Because several people said there were multiple gunmen and dudes trying to keep the people in the club by holding the door

And Omar mateens father is cia

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

The door holding was already confirmed bro.. And there probably were multiple gunmen in the sense that there was armed security.

Which of the interviewees do you think are fake? List them out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na you're a herb for coming in the thread and instead of refuting my points with evidence & logic (the same logic you say I lack, mind you), you decide to reach for what is literally the lowest hanging fruit of all internet responses-- "ahh u mad breh? Super emotional lmao"

Don't talk about non debating when your posts are the very essence of such.
I seen your crying in this thread....there was no logic in your thought process. I refuted your points by telling you it was staged and backed up evidence with it.