Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Pardon my ignorance but why is this story getting so much burn? How many blacks died in the Charleston church shootings it didn't go worldwide like this is. I am seeing hashtags and condolences being spread till this day. Is it just because they were gays?

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
This is a vid from a locked thread that was posted, don't know why that thread wasn't merged seeing as the mods did it with other ones :martin:

First off, I didn't post the vid so :whoa: but this is what I posted and would like to see if anyone can answer it;

I believe the shooting happened and hate these types of conspiracy videos but the YouTube vid maker does pose an interesting question;

Why are the people carrying shot clubgoers TOWARDS The Pulse nightclub?

I could understand if they were heading to the hospital and were not able to go that way due to police cordons, but the hospital is in the other direction, on the OTHER side of the nightclub. Makes no sense why they are 50-100 yards on the wrong side of the club carrying shot people towards the club.

I'm not trying to troll and I may have my bearings wrong but this vid of the shot clubgoers has been shown non stop on the news and I find it strange that they are going towards the club after the shooting.

If anyone has an answer, I would appreciate it as I am baffled

Daps
Reppin
Canada
This is a vid from a locked thread that was posted, don't know why that thread wasn't merged seeing as the mods did it with other ones :martin:

First off, I didn't post the vid so :whoa: but this is what I posted and would like to see if anyone can answer it;

G1IaooT.gif
bcs-taser.gif

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps

Possibilities:

1. Taking the people to their cars to drive them to the hospital
2. The shooter was already dead and people started bringing the wounded to the EMTs

Daps
Nah nia fukk this. I Demand My Thread Back. Its 6:53am out here Frisco. Mfs ain't gonna steal my shine. Its not easy to make a platinum thread. Mfs better compensate me or something. I want to be in the ballet for
... POSTER OF THE YEAR:ohhh::lolbron::yeshrug::troll::mjcry::blessed:

Notice theres 2 threads on the shooting, that never got merged.. :mjpls:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
A survivor said he asked people their ethnicity before he started shooting some people. He said he wouldnt kill black people. Face 2 face.:yeshrug:
Even though brothers n sisters died
From what Ive gathered, The black folk that died were the ones too scared to respond when asked who was black in each area of the club

I wonder if he let the blacks just walk out or he just tried not to aim at them

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

This is stupid. Even by coli standards and I already broke down why they were going towards the club in the same thread you jack this ridiculous video from. There's a hospital and fire station the next block over from pulse and just because people made it outside doesn't mean that they didn't get injured. It's still people who got caught in this fighting for their lives in critical condition as I type this.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
You know what you're doing :stopitslime:

Out of all the posts in this thread you hopped on the post about Islam/Allah to shyt on Muslims
i already peep that a long time ago lord. but for the sake of the thread and the inquisitive.

My view is that he God story that we have been fed is not the real deal God (Allah) is the causeless cause and the rootless root and that man is Allah manifest on earth. Man does things by his own choice. Prophets are sent as a reminder when man goes to far off the path. But there is no finger snap from Allah that causes things to go good, no, man must do this himself.

Let's not turn this thread in something meant to be antagonistic against our brothers that are Muslims,

Daps
i already peep that a long time ago lord. but for the sake of the thread and the inquisitive.

My view is that he God story that we have been fed is not the real deal God (Allah) is the causeless cause and the rootless root and that man is Allah manifest on earth. Man does things by his own choice. Prophets are sent as a reminder when man goes to far off the path. But there is no finger snap from Allah that causes things to go good, no, man must do this himself.

Let's not turn this thread in something meant to be antagonistic against our brothers that are Muslims,
:salute:

alot of folks on here, primarily to start sh!t.. stay focused, fam..