Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I'm 100% sure he's receiving death threats

Conspiracy theorists :snoop:

"Someone held the door closed, that means there must have been other people involved.....sounds like a false flag inside job to strength gun control" :jbhmm:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
military generals are throwing glasses
of scotch at the tv off this one.......lmao.

general: the one muslim patsy you pick is a shyt boy!!!!:mindblown:
cia: we can spin this.:smugbiden:
general: we cant use the the arab terrorist angle!:damn:
cia: we could say he was posing as gay.:mjpls:
general: nobody is gonna believe that shyt.....:beli:
cia: how about this one......gay isis.....the new threat!:ohhh:
general::beli:

wat6rr.jpg

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There is no rational reason to assume he was gay merely cause he went to the club several times before hand.

If it is your intent to murder everyone in a large facility and possibly make a last stand there, only a moron would not visit the place repeatedly prior to doing so.

Sometimes you folks let the media crowd your mind and you forget to use critical thinking.
There is very much a rational reason to assume he was gay or at the minimum dealing with sexuality issues due to his father's statement that he got very upset at seeing two men kissing, ex-wife on his sexuality, him visiting and getting drunk at the gay club over a three year period, the profile on grinder and some other gay dating app. You're so busy trying to disprove the gay argument that you're being illogical. Out of all the events I'm sure that was going on in Florida that day/night he chose a gay night club to shoot up. This guy wasn't just some extreme Islamist, there's obvious other issues he was grappling with and I'm sure as time goes on more info will come out.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I'm 100% sure he's receiving death threats

Conspiracy theorists :snoop:

"Someone held the door closed, that means there must have been other people involved.....sounds like a false flag inside job to strength gun control" :jbhmm:

That guy is a complete idiot how do you hold a door shut and you're already outside.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I had to go to reddit to read the thread I wanted to, because for some reason they merged it with this 50 page thread?
Jeez, what if someone doesn't want to read through all of this and just the topic at hand? Merging it is annoying. :usure:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
And since i'm in this thread i need to address some things. I like to 1st send heartfelt condolence to all the families of the victims that are facing this senseless tragedy in Orlando, Florida. Terrorism Isn't Islam. Terrorism isn't Islamic. There is nothing in the Quran of Mecca, nothing at all that justifies actions of people who commit these senseless acts. Most of these individuals are going off Hadith - which are supposedly sayings of the Prophet Muhammad and from these saying they have created interpretations. These interpretations have replace the Quran of Mecca. has replaced the law revealed to the Prophet Muhammad. Men feel they can seek injustice with there own hands, however The Quran of Mecca Surah 10, Verse (or Ayat) states: "Allah does injustice to no man it is man himself thats does injustice to his fellow man". This act highlights something I need to speak about briefly. These people you see over there that are toting, perpetuating as the very face of Islam but they are not. These individuals aren't the face of Islam. If you go back to the historical records of the people that founded the Muhammadan religion looked just like me. For example, you watch Roots bt do you fully understand what you watching? The Mandikya tribe practice Islam. They didnt practice Islam like you see in the middle east. There wasn't' no uniform dress in Islam. Islam was about one thing......ONENESS or what is called Tawhid in Arabic . The oneness of man & Allah (God) . That there is no God but God. The Kalimah. That there is no God but Allah & Prophet Muhammad is his Messenger came years after his death. it was nothing he stated himself.

The situation that happen ---- senseless. It gives blight upon a religion. You go shoot up a gay club, because they don't share your values. feeling that thats morally sinful, it wasn't' this guys place to take these peoples lives into your own hands, by doing so you somehow make God look weak. In the sight of God we as human beings have the right to make choices. It isn't' contingent of ilk to take lives into your own hands. Not Islamic. Not The way of God. More the way of Devils. In order for man to find his devil he must look within name. the very name o devil is called self. They are higher and lower self and the lowest form of self is man beastly, devilish impulses. The same impulses that would cause a man senselessly to walk inside a night club and guns down 50 human beings . All because he doesn't like they sexual preferences as if God put the power in his hands. No beloved. This isn't how Islam works. It is not a injustice for people to practice a lifestyle for them. It may ( im using the term may loosely) be seen as a injustice in the sight o Allah, but it isnt upon man to take it within his won hands. It wasn't his place. It wasn't his place to decapitate men because of a intimidation he despise. It wasn't his place to killed someone because his religious belief doesn't mesh with other religious beliefs because his form of Islam isn't they form of Islam. Show me(if you can) where these things are permissible in The Quran (Maulana Muhammad Ali translation or Yusef Ali). It is high-time for those as a people to step up and show the historicity of Islam (especially those that identify as Muslim), because if not these individuals like Omar are going to become the face of religion. They have sadly to a degree.

It time for those in the United States for those see this for what it really is. Once the region became destabilized in 1948. People blame Obama, People blame Bush. Nah beloved this has been going on since 1948 when hundred thousand Palestinians were displaced from there home & moved by the decree of British Mandate of Palestine which was based on some biblical narrative that the Jews were the chosen people and so they can take any land that they want. All of these things need to need addressed on a international level. They are no chosen people but those who chose to live righteous and peacefully. Those who choose to follow the ordinance with God (or Allah). Any ordinance that treats man any different from his follow man is not in ordinance with God (or Allah). It is ordinance for man himself for purporting himself to speak for Allah. In the biblical narrative Genesis 9:25 " And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. But this not a cause that is coming for God, but a curse that is coming from Noah. And this was use to enslaved my people who were true descendants of Canaan. True Arabians, go back and look at the historical records. The historical records teach that the True Arabians look just like me.Take heed terrorism isnt Islam. We need (especially my Muslim brehs) to start putting things like this in the proper perspective.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
That guy is a complete idiot how do you hold a door shut and you're already outside.

:snoop: him and the "other tall gentlemen" didn't think that through

Lives could have been saved if it wasn't for dude. Another video with another survivor said people was running to the door screaming, trying to get out but they couldn't.

He only heard the shots getting louder because there was a bunch of people piled up behind the door and Mateen must have saw them piled up and started shooting off rounds.

Basically, it's his fault.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: him and the "other tall gentlemen" didn't think that through

Lives could have been saved if it wasn't for dude. Another video with another survivor said people was running to the door screaming, trying to get out but they couldn't.

He only heard the shots getting louder because there was a bunch of people piled up behind the door and Mateen must have saw them piled up and started shooting off rounds.

Basically, it's his fault.
What's sad about it, he didn't seem to realize what he'd did until the interviewer brought it up, you could've prevented others from getting out...the police should charge them.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I don't like the angle the news is going with about blacks and Mateen.

They've been trying to link ISIS and blacks over these last couple months. Especially with that Philly shooting