Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Christ, we touched on this yesterday. Dylann Roof still has to go to trial, where the odds are overwhelmingly stacked against him, and the DA is seeking the death penalty. I love how you generalize that no gay people gave a fukk when that church shooting happened. That was arguably the biggest story of last year and generated a ton of sympathetic responses from all walks of life.

I swear some folks treat social injustice and tragedy like the pity Olympics. Nobody ever suffers but us. Nobody has ever been oppressed but us. Nobody has ever experienced tragedy but us. If they have experienced any trauma in their life, it can't compare to our trauma. Etc..

News bulletin!! "Oh no!!! A plane carrying 168 passengers crashed into the sea!"

Which Coli militant response is most fitting?

A. "There wasn't no Black people on the plane, so fukk em!"

B. "What about Freddie Gray?!?!?!?!?"

C. "There were some Black people on the plane? They were probably c00ns and deserved to die!"

D. "Ohhh, the plane was from an Indonesian airline? They don't like Black people either, so fukk em!"

E. "All of the above."
rbdWv.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Congrats guys...once y'all felt like blacks ITT were stupid for pointing the "suffered enough" comment...the thread narrative immediately shifted to shytting on black people. I mean every fukking time.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
There is no rational reason to assume he was gay merely cause he went to the club several times before hand.

If it is your intent to murder everyone in a large facility and possibly make a last stand there, only a moron would not visit the place repeatedly prior to doing so.

Sometimes you folks let the media crowd your mind and you forget to use critical thinking.

Right
@no bammer weed went to a gay club and he's not gay

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
A survivor said he asked people their ethnicity before he started shooting some people. He said he wouldnt kill black people. Face 2 face.:yeshrug:
Even though brothers n sisters died

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
A survivor said he asked people their ethnicity before he started shooting some people. He said he wouldnt kill black people. Face 2 face.:yeshrug:
Even though brothers n sisters died

I didn't hear of many black deaths... I heard the same thing about the race question tho.

News reports from a club goer said that he yelled he "had no problem with blacks."

the story is still ALL over the place.