Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
What's the end game with these supposed fake shootings?

What is the purpose?
The purpose of These "false flag" attacks is to eventually persuade the general public into giving up their right to bear arms, and to ease the population into the idea of more wars on foreign soil

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The purpose of These "false flag" attacks is to eventually persuade the general public into giving up their right to bear arms, and to ease the population into the idea of more wars on foreign soil
They haven't persuaded anyone into doing anything. Matter of fact, Americans just double down on buying weapons after every attack it seems. Those who are anti gun stay anti gun after these attacks and those who are pro gun become even more pro gun after these attacks....

:manny:

You want Americans to buy more guns? Keep staging these false flag attacks....

:francis:

So I don't get it....

Daps

What is the purpose?
SHUT THE fukk UP WITH THIS CRISIS ACTOR shyt. Every fukking time something happens y'all run for this low hanging fruit of a conspiracy theory.

One of the people that went to my homegirls school died. shyt ain't acting g, just accept shyt fukkin happens.

Now as with most big events like this, shyt ain't gonna add up. But I fail to see how a 10 second clip of people getting Carried in the direction of the club = crisis acting.

You don't think they know google maps exists dog? Cmon

Oh she was an intern for fox? Surely she got a script from her superiors right :snoop: go touch her wounded leg and call her an actor.

I pray you never have to endure a horrific situation like this, just for randoms on the net to call you a fake and an actor.

I wasnt sharing because I believed this shyt. I assumed that this time we weren't going to get that conspiracy BS

The sad thing is this was shared by people on my Facebook who I thought were educated and Smarter than this

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
They haven't persuaded anyone into doing anything. Matter of fact, Americans just double down on buying weapons after every attack it seems. Those who are anti gun stay anti gun after these attacks and those who are pro gun become even more pro gun after these attacks....

You want Americans to buy more guns? Keep staging these false flag attacks....

:francis:

So I don't get it....

I don't think they're staged. It's the fukkin idiot over here claiming "crisis actors" doing that. I'm just claiming each political party has an agenda regarding gun control, And mass shootings are perfect for pushing said agenda whatever that may be.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I wasnt sharing because I believed this shyt. I assumed that this time we weren't going to get that conspiracy BS

The sad thing is this was shared by people on my Facebook who I thought were educated and Smarter than this
Lemme apologize then. Thought you were trying to spread that misinformation. When sandy hook happened I got caught up in that mess, believing crisis actors ran it and sandy hook never Happen. then as I researched more and more i realized some people just sit on the net, looks for any little thing that doesn't add up, and then they run to the hills with it.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying this for the longest.

ISIS/Taliban etc ain't concerned about Black ppl. They could go to Africa or come to impoverished hoods in America and commit terrorists acts, but they never do.

If we do get killed it's usually b/c we were wrong place wrong time/collateral damage.

But America/Bush/Repubs want you to think they're after all of us white, black, brown...:mjpls:.nah I don't believe that. We're only "Americans" and need to "stick together" in situations where America is scared.
:dahell::dahell::dahell:
So the attacks in kenya, nigeria,libya etc mean nothing man i know the terrorist are our friends crowd are really loving this shyt

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christ, we touched on this yesterday. Dylann Roof still has to go to trial, where the odds are overwhelmingly stacked against him, and the DA is seeking the death penalty. I love how you generalize that no gay people gave a fukk when that church shooting happened. That was arguably the biggest story of last year and generated a ton of sympathetic responses from all walks of life.

I swear some folks treat social injustice and tragedy like the pity Olympics. Nobody ever suffers but us. Nobody has ever been oppressed but us. Nobody has ever experienced tragedy but us. If they have experienced any trauma in their life, it can't compare to our trauma. Etc..

News bulletin!! "Oh no!!! A plane carrying 168 passengers crashed into the sea!"

Which Coli militant response is most fitting?

A. "There wasn't no Black people on the plane, so fukk em!"

B. "What about Freddie Gray?!?!?!?!?"

C. "There were some Black people on the plane? They were probably c00ns and deserved to die!"

D. "Ohhh, the plane was from an Indonesian airline? They don't like Black people either, so fukk em!"

E. "All of the above."
Gotdamn :damn:let em up on the canvas nikka. :salute:You told no lies bruh

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
First off let me say I believe the shooting happened of course, but some of this shyt is not adding up. But the conspiracy theorist in me is wondering how legit these reports of "ISIS foot soldier sympathizes with blacks" are.

Let's say something was fishy about that story...especially with the conflicting reports of him being racist against blacks from his co-workers. What would be the point of making ISIS look like they are "down" with black folk? Especially since there are a lot of black Muslims.

Lemme apologize then. Thought you were trying to spread that misinformation. When sandy hook happened I got caught up in that mess, believing crisis actors ran it and sandy hook never Happen. then as I researched more and more i realized some people just sit on the net, looks for any little thing that doesn't add up, and then they run to the hills with it.

There are eople are paid to run through disaster drills and give interviews/testimony, that is FACT breh..whether they are ever used in actual disasters to control narratives is what is up for debate IMO.

Again not saying these shootings didn't happen. But as you can see with the clip where they cut dude off mid sentence when he started telling a story different than what the media has been putting out there. With the political implications surrounding something like this especially, it's not far fetched to me that "they" would be above using actors to control the narrative.

What is the purpose?

The shootings don't have to be fake, I don't think they are. But hypothetically lets say they are fake, the end game would be to inspire fear to easier control people.

Just walking around in the store today I walked in behind a woman wearing a nijab...the tension was thick as fukk. The amount of looks she and her 4-5 year old son were getting from people made me uncomfortable.