Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Again, the idea of him possibly being a closeted homosexual isn't far-fetched.
Based on what?

If someone shoots up a basketball stadium, but went to several basketball stadiums prior to doing so... that is not a strong argument for them liking basketball.

Its a much stronger argument for them hating it.

But like I said... if you have info on him kissing dudes or wearing bras or whatever, fill us in. Him being at a place useful to recon his shooting spree is hardly persuasive.
:dame:

Daps
Reppin
X
Where have you been Brehsbian?

:wub:

How do you feel about Hoteps on here and their disregard for the suffering of LGBT people?

:jbhmm:
@Meh :hug:How you been?
Busy with work, trying to keep my intake positive, changed my mindset and everything now goes my way :blessed:

I don't feel anything toward them, inhumanity and malice is poisonous. Let them risk that if they want to:ehh:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
@Meh :hug:How you been?
Busy with work, trying to keep my intake positive, changed my mindset and everything now goes my way :blessed:

I don't feel anything toward them, inhumanity and malice is poisonous. Let them risk that if they want to:ehh:
That's sweet..

:wow:

Happy for you. I just got a job. I started last Thursday. The job is meh...

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
There is no rational reason to assume he was gay merely cause he went to the club several times before hand.

What about the guys he was messaging on Grinder and other apps?

What about the fact that his wife said he is gay?

What about the multiple eyewitnesses that got hit on at the club?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
He killed Black girls. F him. He can burn in hell, and anyone who sympathizes with him can catch a slug in their throat.....

:manny:
nikka I said gays have their own beef.. meaning a fight with another homo could have led to the shooting

Take your meds before quoting people

He killed 50 innocent people,including those Black girls

So what?you would have been happy if no Black girls were murdered?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
nikka I said gays have their own beef.. meaning a fight with another homo could have led to the shooting

Take your meds before quoting people

He killed 50 innocent people,including those Black girls

So what?you would have been happy if no Black girls were murdered?
I ran outta my meds and I'm broke...and I don't think they have refills.

:francis:

If you're gonna mention gays have their own beef, It came across as you saying we(Blacks) don't have much to do with this. That's how it came across, that's why I mentioned him killing Black girls.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Anyone see this video

SHUT THE fukk UP WITH THIS CRISIS ACTOR shyt. Every fukking time something happens y'all run for this low hanging fruit of a conspiracy theory.

One of the people that went to my homegirls school died. shyt ain't acting g, just accept shyt fukkin happens.

Now as with most big events like this, shyt ain't gonna add up. But I fail to see how a 10 second clip of people getting Carried in the direction of the club = crisis acting.

You don't think they know google maps exists dog? Cmon

Oh she was an intern for fox? Surely she got a script from her superiors right :snoop: go touch her wounded leg and call her an actor.

I pray you never have to endure a horrific situation like this, just for randoms on the net to call you a fake and an actor.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They died cause they refused to identify themselves as black and proud. Instead they were cuddled up with cacs and latinos hiding when he shot their lil hiding places up. There are witness accounts of what happened. He asked multiple times in multiple rooms "Any black peopl in here? Are you black?" etc

The ones that were like "I'm black" :birdman:lived to talk about it.

The ones who didn't, didn't.

I got no quarrel with dude. Thats all you can ask for. Can't expect him to hold their hands through the shyt. He had places to be, ppl to kill. :manny:

We made a truce along time ago :mjpls:

7d70bf18909f6a0a08703ed4a314d01fd73be96b7c80cc9cb3d7d9e10d3eb637_1.jpg
Ain't no truce in Africa....

:mjpls: