Mass Shooting At Orlando Gay Nightclub (Now 50 Dead)

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
There is no rational reason to assume he was gay merely cause he went to the club several times before hand.

If it is your intent to murder everyone in a large facility and possibly make a last stand there, only a moron would not visit the place repeatedly prior to doing so.

Sometimes you folks let the media crowd your mind and you forget to use critical thinking.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
There is no rational reason to assume he was gay merely cause he went to the club several times before hand.

If it is your intent to murder everyone in a large facility and possibly make a last stand there, only a moron would not visit the place repeatedly prior to doing so.

Sometimes you folks let the media crowd your mind and you forget to use critical thinking.

I'm going off of what his ex-wife was saying. She said he'd been hitting up clubs and that life for a long time. They'd been split up a long time and he had remarried and had a kid. This wasn't like he was casing the place for a few weeks.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
He killed three black women from what I counted and more black men. Why do people keep pushing this crap when this guy by all accounts was enjoying terrorizing people?
Where have you been Brehsbian?

:wub:

How do you feel about Hoteps on here and their disregard for the suffering of LGBT people?

:jbhmm:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

He had gone to several clubs.
And his ex-wife wasn't sure about his sexuality.
Im not sure if he was or wasn't but the idea of him being possibly gay isn't too far-fetched.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
They just showed on the news all the people he killed. I seen like 7 black people.

Fukk outta here with that we suffered enough shyt. AA were collateral damage :snoop:

I doubt that shyt will make any of the families feel better

They died cause they refused to identify themselves as black and proud. Instead they were cuddled up with cacs and latinos hiding when he shot their lil hiding places up. There are witness accounts of what happened. He asked multiple times in multiple rooms "Any black peopl in here? Are you black?" etc

The ones that were like "I'm black" :birdman:lived to talk about it.

The ones who didn't, didn't.

I got no quarrel with dude. Thats all you can ask for. Can't expect him to hold their hands through the shyt. He had places to be, ppl to kill. :manny:

We made a truce along time ago :mjpls:

7d70bf18909f6a0a08703ed4a314d01fd73be96b7c80cc9cb3d7d9e10d3eb637_1.jpg

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
There are a few people inside the club who said the same thing about him saying black people had been through enough.
By that logic, the reports that he was racist must be a lie.

I just think the media are putting out any and every spin on him so its confusing when you piece it all together.

Don't like gays and think they should die? Guess what, he was a closet homo.
You like equal rights for the LGBT community? The man was homophobic.
Logically, that shyt makes no sense.

That is just one of the contradictions out of many that have come out about this guy, I could name at least another 3 things which don't make sense.

Now don't get me wrong, people are complicated and can easily contradict themselves in their daily lives, but EVERYTHING the media has said about him contradicts itself.

killacal

Banned
Daps
There are a few people inside the club who said the same thing about him saying black people had been through enough.
By that logic, the reports that he was racist must be a lie.

I just think the media are putting out any and every spin on him so its confusing when you piece it all together.

Don't like gays and think they should die? Guess what, he was a closet homo.
You like equal rights for the LGBT community? The man was homophobic.
Logically, that shyt makes no sense.

That is just one of the contradictions out of many that have come out about this guy, I could name at least another 3 things which don't make sense.

Now don't get me wrong, people are complicated and can easily contradict themselves in their daily lives, but EVERYTHING the media has said about him contradicts itself.
Jew see it :sas2:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm going off of what his ex-wife was saying. She said he'd been hitting up clubs and that life for a long time. They'd been split up a long time and he had remarried and had a kid. This wasn't like he was casing the place for a few weeks.
He had gone to several clubs.
And his ex-wife wasn't sure about his sexuality.
Im not sure if he was or wasn't but the idea of him being possibly gay isn't too far-fetched.

If you are gonna rob a bank you go to a couple to see which is easiest/best suited to hit.
Its not surprising that he visited gay clubs before shooting one up.

Not sure why people can't grasp the concept.
There is a contractors philosophy which goes "Measure as many times as you need, cause you can only cut once."

He doesn't get a do-over on a shooting spree... so would have planed along time. :yeshrug:
Was he making out with dudes or something... cause him just being there is chalked up to planning.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
They died cause they refused to identify themselves as black and proud. Instead they were cuddled up with cacs and latinos hiding when he shot their lil hiding places up. There are witness accounts of what happened. He asked multiple times in multiple rooms "Any black peopl in here? Are you black?" etc

The ones that were like "I'm black" :birdman:lived to talk about it.

The ones who didn't, didn't.

I got no quarrel with dude. Thats all you can ask for. Can't expect him to hold their hands through the shyt. He had places to be, ppl to kill. :manny:

We made a truce along time ago :mjpls:

7d70bf18909f6a0a08703ed4a314d01fd73be96b7c80cc9cb3d7d9e10d3eb637_1.jpg
:dead: is that exchange on twitter real?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
If you are gonna rob a bank you go to a couple to see which is easiest/best suited to hit.
Its not surprising that he visited gay clubs before shooting one up.

Not sure why people can't grasp the concept.
There is a contractors philosophy which goes "Measure as many times as you need, cause you can only cut once."

He doesn't get a do-over on a shooting spree... so would have planed along time. :yeshrug:
Was he making out with dudes or something... cause him just being there is chalked up to planning.
Again, the idea of him possibly being a closeted homosexual isn't far-fetched.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo, that one point he asked her something about dude and he straight went into lawyer mode and was like "you're holding something back"

Side note - googled ol girl.... :shaq:
Yep he gotta chill with that she's not a suspect

But shorty was cute :steviej: